• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

But what does that mean given that people still trust Trump and believe he's a businessman who knows the economy?

PBS is actually going through Senate results. CNN wasn't mentioning them at all. They were focusing on 1% returns from TX.

I will say it again. If the democratic party cannot win this election with all the insane disadvantages facing Trump (and that includes how the public feels about Trump, the person), it has a lot of soul searching to do.

Voter trends look good for the Midwest, I mean those trends really even looked good in Florida. Just absolutely fucked by Cubans, saw Trump won them like 86% up from 55%. Boycott Cuban restaurants!

Ooh. No.

Where did you see that? 86% is a massive number.

I will say it again. If the democratic party cannot win this election with all the insane disadvantages facing Trump (and that includes how the public feels about Trump, the person), it has a lot of soul searching to do.

Do they though? Isn't it just more an indictment of Republican/Trump supporters? You can lead a piece of shit-ass horse to water but you can't make them drink.

Shithole Catawba county getting some cnn play.

I’m on PBS NewsHourbecause the shitty production value makes tonight feel more low stakes than it actually is.

Do they though? Isn't it just more an indictment of Republican/Trump supporters? You can lead a piece of shit-ass horse to water but you can't make them drink.

It is the job of each party to win voters. Period. You don't win by blaming voters.

I will feel so much better if Biden can win just one of these fucking Southern states - FL, GA, NC. Just one.

I’m on PBS NewsHourbecause the shitty production value makes tonight feel more low stakes than it actually is.

PBS going with the "let's just talk to some nice people while flashing numbers on the screen" approach.

Cunningham doesn’t have the lead he needs right now.

Back