Page 17 of 302 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Wow; can Dump lose Ohio?
    Wed all be going to bed early.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsPop View Post
    Wow; can Dump lose Ohio?
    Wed all be going to bed early.
    I think it's gonna happen.

Man CNN has PTSD on calling states compared to the Associated Press.

I'm shocked NY is blue!!! shocked!!!!

Someone on the ogboards said their mom said their retired friends were ditching Trump down in Florida. #fakenews

what channel is everybody watching? I am on CNN but wish they would show some senate races.

I guess wouldnt be too weird if the Midwest fucked the Democrats in 2016 and saved them in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    Ok, but then also the president hes running against is fucking donald trump who has been unquestionably one of if not THE worst president in the history of the United States. Its like the model minority bullshit. Biden is old balls and milquetoast minority. He has to be perfect. Its ludicrous.
    Fear is a powerful motivator. "Dems HATE you and America and will destroy your way of life!" Is a very simple and powerful message.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    what channel is everybody watching? I am on CNN but wish they would show some senate races.
    MSNBC. I like how they have the expected vote left instead of percent of precincts in.

Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    Fear is a powerful motivator. "Dems HATE you and America and will destroy your way of life!" Is a very simple and powerful message.
    Yeah. Of course much of the Dem message is "Your way of life sucks and you know it because you complain about it. Vote for us and we can change it."

Scooter Banks
    Go to the Elf's house. We're just a bit West of there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    In Hamilton County, Ohio (Cincinnati), early voting was massive and was apparently 69% Biden.

Both Cleveland and Columbus tend to be more Democratic than Cincinnati. We'll see if it holds, but is a really good sign. But then you have all the rural counties.
    CNN just poked around the OH map and Biden is outperforming HRC across tons of counties all over the state by 5+ percent.

I am fucking blown away that this election is still going. I was sure that it was going to be a giant, immediate, decisive win for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Deac Doug View Post
    I am fucking blown away that this election is still going. I was sure that it was going to be a giant, immediate, decisive win for Biden.
    You must be new to America.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Honestly Florida, what the fuck.
    Its a red state and will be one moving forward

Clearly the South and rural America is stupider and/or more racist than we thought

I don't think any presidential election has been called by 9 p.m. EST.

It is a strong simple message. By definition it will never change, conservative by nature is to maintain status quo or often return to a period in your life where things seemed better and simpler. So you frame a message that X is going to destroy Y which you love then pretty easy to associate them together. Nostalgia is powerful I mean if someone came along and said we are going to let you return to a time when you were a 20-22 year old in college, surrounded by the greatest concentration of like minded peers you will ever have, living off of your parents credit card and the ton of money you made in your stupid summer job Id be like sign me up. Also if you vote for X this will never happen, and actually the reason why it cant happen is because of X, vote for me!

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Its a red state and will be one moving forward
    Yeah. Its just a narrow red state in which Pubs win almost every statewide race by 1-2%. Obama, Nelson in 2006 and 2012, and current Ag Commish Nikki Fried are the only Dems to win statewide since I moved here in 2004.

I am feeling a little stressed out. Would anyone like to talk about birds?
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    I don't think any presidential election has been called by 9 p.m. EST.
    Reagan mondale?

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    I am feeling a little stressed out. Would anyone like to talk about birds?
    You mean like we did when we were stressed out this afternoon?