• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Yeah it seems to be all types of birds though, maybe it always happens but more work at home maybe I just notice more when a large bang shakes the house. I’d say 50/50 they just shake it off and are just stunned. It also doesn’t make sense because the windows aren’t particularly clean, so are you just saying birds are rubes and dumb as shit. Any way to prevent the rubes from hitting my window? Also like how do they learn this if they end up hitting windows and it kills them?

Song birds and woodpeckers are the most susceptible and it is probably mostly juveniles. They learn by surviving and learning to stay away from buildings all together, or by dying and the population on average improves. To prevent it, you could move bird feeders further from the house, or put up window decals like these:

https://www.amazon.com/Decooo-be-Anti-Collision-Stickers-Prevent-Strikes/dp/B012GGQ0GI

Is Sd3 basing all this on a betting site?

We will always have the popular vote.

Democrats will have won the national popular vote in 7 of the last 8 presidential elections, but the Electoral Vote in only 4 of them. But there's nothing wrong with that system according to Republicans, it's perfectly normal.

Rapist Nazi Cawthorn gonna win

I am straight up not having a good time

NC is only showing 5%, 15% and 40% from Wake County, Forsyth County and Mecklenburg County. Seems those would continue to help Biden.

Florida passed a $15 minimum wage with a 60% Yes vote on Amendment 2. We'll see how the Republicans stonewall it.

Back