• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Fox called Virginia an hour ago and cnn is still sweating it.

Biden didn't need any of OH, NC, or FL. Until WI, MI, or PA starts to look red, he's still doing what he needs to do right?

What is the biggest cause for concern at this point? Could Trump's lead in VA hold?

No way and ur right. Bottom line is Pennsylvania.

Legit telling my wife to start looking for international job opportunities tomorrow. She may take the initiative before I say anything.

Canada used to be America's hat. Now America may become Canada's diaper.

Welp, no more state betting updates. All states have been pulled from betting sites.

Absolutely nuts

Legit telling my wife to start looking for international job opportunities tomorrow. She may take the initiative before I say anything.

remember DG3 will pay you $5000 to do this

5 hours ago, DeacMan was telling us Biden was going to win big. His napkin math showed that Biden would be giving his acceptance speech by now. But now, DeacMan is calling it for Trump.

Does he have some kind of insider track or is he dumb like you guys?

Back