• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Damn, Arizona going to swing blue ... hard to believe how far the southwestern states have swung in recent years.

At least we weren’t dumb enough to elect Forest

I'm not going to lie, if I had to choose between the two years I spent being pub troll or the two years I spent being a dem hoping Trump would lose tonight.... being a pub troll was way funner.

Making money in the Trump economy and then bailing in 10 years to Switzerland is the obvious play here.

I'm not going to lie, if I had to choose between the two years I spent being pub troll or the two years I spent being a dem hoping Trump would lose tonight.... being a pub troll was way funner.

Making money in the Trump economy and then bailing in 10 years to Switzerland is the obvious play here.

cool have fun rich bro

End of the day pretty much all of us were in the top 10% of our high schools and we're chatting amongst ourselves. The rest of the people we went to HS with don't like us all that much 20 years later.

Yeah, if Biden loses (hell, even if he wins at this point) the credibility of people like Silver has taken a huge hit, and should. To be wrong once is acceptable, but to do it twice in a row isn't. If these guys are still around in 2024 anyone who hangs on their latest polls and predictions is a sucker, imo.

Back