• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

It’s over guys. Vegas isn’t going to be wrong about something like this. Pretty devastated.

PA numbers looking promising that they're only like 18% reported around Philly

Philly already said they aren’t counting the rest of their like 300,000 mail in ballots until tomorrow, so that’s not going to help at all.

I’m just so ready for this Charlie Brown football game to play out. Democrats go and nominate the most center candidate they had and are about to get their olive branch nuked by a bunch of MAGA morons.

They got their supreme court nominations. Now they're voting for the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic asshole because that's who they relate to.

So on the NC election site, there are 250 precincts outstanding and 100 of them are wake county, so....

Seems like AZ, MI, MN and the random ass congressional districts are the path. Unless PA comes through.

Given the way 2020 has gone, I guess it was too optimistic to assume that Biden would win, much less win easily. It is beginning to appear as if this disastrously shitty year had one more disaster to throw our way. <sigh>

I would go to bed if I thought I could sleep

Turns out the idea of defunding the police isn't that popular. who'da thunk it?

i agree that is stupid and all of the images of the rioters and looters look bad, but that is more an excuse those voters use to say democrats are for that. They were always going to vote republican anyway.

I mean I have a cousin that last Christmas bought her teenage son a Trump shirt that said "Make liberals cry again". That attitude is nothing but wanting to give an F you to others. Nothing about policy.

I think what Trump has done is gotten out even more voters who never voted before to make up for the % of the suburbs he lost. Basically the hidden trump vote were rednecks who never voted before but now came out.

Deacman is not invited to our board bros beer bash.

Turns out the idea of defunding the police isn't that popular. who'da thunk it?

I mean, Biden said he wanted to give police more funding, but what is reality anymore? Apparently it just matters what Trump says. I'm looking forward to the sky being green next week and that we've always been at war with Eurasia.

Nate Silver can say what he wants, but if Trump wins he’s done as a respected pundit/analyst

disagree in that I don’t think it’s a Nate Silver problem, but something deeper about how polls are conducted in modern America and why every poll that has been generally accurate for decades is no longer reliable

I’m just so ready for this Charlie Brown football game to play out. Democrats go and nominate the most center candidate they had and are about to get their olive branch nuked by a bunch of MAGA morons.

They got their supreme court nominations. Now they're voting for the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic asshole because that's who they relate to.

How does a more leftist candidate help? Whose vote does that attract? Only like 1% of the country is MDMH level left.

Back