• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Seeing multiple Trump supporters crying in airports after learning they have been on the No Fly List make look around for Tom Hanks to say, "there's no crying in domestic terrorism"

also this is super professional writing. Nice job by Cletus to get that message Out to the People.

here's the rest of their message, along with their "editorial" comments. What a bunch of fucking rubes.
55a40a3d-52c2-41ba-922a-8ecce5cfdb54_1140x641.jpg

also this is super professional writing. Nice job by Cletus to get that message Out to the People.

here's the rest of their message, along with their "editorial" comments. What a bunch of fucking rubes.
55a40a3d-52c2-41ba-922a-8ecce5cfdb54_1140x641.jpg

Good luck with that. It will be interesting to see how long they can hold out without losing many or most of their customers. I bet even fire-breathing right-wingers who initially support this will soon tire of not being able to access their favorite social media sites from their home or business.

I hope that area has another alternative for their internet. There’s a good chance they don’t.

Quite the wordsmith. Don't worry though, this is not about democRAT or republican.

I hope that area has another alternative for their internet. There’s a good chance they don’t.

These relatively remote areas with only one or no internet service providers are the target market for the SpaceX Starlink project.

I hadn't heard about that. Sadly, the people they want to help may be less likely to use it.

It's a big problem in my home town. The town just issued a lawsuit against the provider for their poor service.

I hadn't heard about that. Sadly, the people they want to help may be less likely to use it.

It's a big problem in my home town. The town just issued a lawsuit against the provider for their poor service.

Surprising. Starlink is a big part of the SpaceX rapid launch pace. You can sign up for beta test.

Starlink

Delusional fucking nitwits, all of them.

Further inspection of that guy's tweets indicates that there is a "Global Broadcast Satellite" of which I was previously unaware that will allow the President to speak to everyone, across the world, without needing Twitter.

Silk- can you provide us further information?

Further inspection of that guy's tweets indicates that there is a "Global Broadcast Satellite" of which I was previously unaware that will allow the President to speak to everyone, across the world, without needing Twitter.

Silk- can you provide us further information?

yeah it's in Wonder Woman 1984

Brain Anderson works at the same law firm with Lin Wood and Powell. Nuff said...

what exactly is the end game for morons like this? In a week he'll be shown to have been a total idiot; i presume he will then make up new crap that can never be disproven either? But what exactly is he going for? He says he's a lawyer - is he trying to troll up business? What an asshole.

what exactly is the end game for morons like this? In a week he'll be shown to have been a total idiot; i presume he will then make up new crap that can never be disproven either? But what exactly is he going for? He says he's a lawyer - is he trying to troll up business? What an asshole.

If you're this blinded by the cause, I'm not so sure you're thinking about endgames right now. I'm just hoping against hope that enough of these extremists have seen videos of arrests and have read about some of these folks getting fired so that they decide the armed protests next week are not worth it.

By "sources" - does he mean the voices in his head or some crazy conspiracy theory message board?

It may become useful to refer to the events of Jan 6 as an attempted insurrection. That may be important, as section 3 of the 14th amendment can be used to bar Trump and others who supported the insurrection from holding any office, federal or state.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

Precedent says this only requires a simple majority in both housed of Congress, not 2/3.

Back