Page 2 of 302 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 6025

Thread: Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

  1. #21
    Robert O'Kelley
    dot com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Posts
    7,475
    What coverage is everyone watching? Tempted to drag out another tv and do side by side with Fox.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by dot com View Post
    What coverage is everyone watching? Tempted to drag out another tv and do side by side with Fox.
    depends on how it's going. can't take Fox gloating. would love to see Fox gloom and doom.

  3. #23
    The downside of early voting is I'll miss the bake sale at the school where my precinct votes. I mean, I could still go but, eh.

  4. #24
    who here hits the streets if DJT refuses to acknowledge defeat?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by dot com View Post
    What coverage is everyone watching? Tempted to drag out another tv and do side by side with Fox.
    we decided we're gonna watch PBS

  6. #26
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,064
    already counted 4 trump flag pickup trucks !

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    Technically that will be more than 11 weeks away.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    who here hits the streets if DJT refuses to acknowledge defeat?
    Only if I can come visit you to riot. I'm a bit outnumbered down here.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Only if I can come visit you to riot. I'm a bit outnumbered down here.
    deal

    businesses are boarding up and National Guard is standing by, so folks are worried

  10. #30
    #anecdotes, but my super blue precinct was packed this morning, way more so than 2016, despite the highest early vote count ever. I waited about an hour. Still don't feel great about Ohio, though

  11. #31

    Official Election Day Thread

    Decided to bake some gingerbread cookies with the kids. Cant booze it up until my wife gets home from work so gonna eat my feelings instead.

  12. #32
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,064
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    deal

    businesses are boarding up and National Guard is standing by, so folks are worried

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    who here hits the streets if DJT refuses to acknowledge defeat?
    You can count on me to hit the hardscrabble streets of St Charles my man

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Decided to bake some gingerbread cookies with the kids. Cant booze it up until my wife gets home from work so gonna eat my feelings instead.
    How much leftover halloween candy is it safe to eat? Asking for a friend.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    You can count on me to hit the hardscrabble streets of St Charles my man
    we all gotta do our part

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    How much leftover halloween candy is it safe to eat? Asking for a friend.

    Iíve found it goes well with almost any variety of alcohol...not sure what are safe limits...
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  17. #37
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,064
    yesterday i spent about 6 hours walking around dumb retirement levittowns dropping off door hangers for some local candidates and between that and phone/text banking/fundraising my vote and election day have me feeling pretty patriotic

    fuck those fascists


  18. #38
    steelworkers (USW) passed a general strike resolution yesterday

    we're (grads) not officially a union yet, but obviously we are down for it
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  19. #39

  20. #40
    My office building is going to restricted after hours access starting tonight through the next couple of days.
    Hungry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •