• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

After I pointed out he was on the commission you still questioned (in a now deleted post) whether or not he was actually aware of the event.

After I pointed out he was on the commission you still questioned (in a now deleted post) whether or not he was actually aware of the event.

That’s probably why he deleted it. Let it go dude. James Lankford doesn’t need jump circle defending.

The "hopefully he is aware" in my last post was a joke, albeit perhaps a bad one. At any rate I deleted the post, and I stand by my comments as to whether his service on said commission has improved his awareness of racism and the ugliness of what happened in Tulsa and how it relates to his repeated comments and actions regarding baseless election fraud accusations this year.

Its certainly possible that the circumstances in his life finally helped him understand his mistakes and lead him to apologize. Finally. Not holding my breath on whether or not he's learned anything.

We'll know soon enough once democrat legislation begins coming up for votes over the next few weeks. Those votes will make clear where he "now" stands.

Hopefully Dominion will lead the way.

all you gotta do is Google Ballard Spahr to learn Pitt has paid them almost $1.3 million (!) to fight our unionization efforts. good shit!

MyPillow will be TheirPillow if he keeps this up.

MyPillow will be TheirPillow if he keeps this up.

Mr. Lindell isn't listening to his legal counsel. When your attorney tells you to stfu, stfu.

I read this a.m. that Kohl's, BB&B and other retailers are dropping all My Pillow products.

Back