• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

she became the darling of privates over more competitive centrist races in MT, IA NC and ME. That's where that money should have gone and not to Paula "I lost by 45% but was rose twitter darling" Swearigan.

lol Swearigan

You are so obsessed with your class conscientiousness that you don't appreciate how much of a turnoff your tone and message is to a large part of the country including the middle class.

Holy shit.

what does it feel like to not only be terrified of cheeto man but young progressives who are tired of centrist bullshit

she became the darling of privates over more competitive centrist races in MT, IA NC and ME. That's where that money should have gone and not to Paula "I lost by 45% but was rose twitter darling" Swearigan.

Ah yes, the voters of West Virginia were mad about rose twitter

if there were a few more gen Zers on here Chris L would shrink into a corncob

You are so obsessed with your class conscientiousness that you don't appreciate how much of a turnoff your tone and message is to a large part of the country including the middle class.

I have way more in common with my Trump voting natural gas company extended family than I do with you. And I'm far closer in socioeconomic status to you than I am to them. I'd prefer the Dems were the party of my formerly union member, not educated, not woke, just want a living wage family members than the party of you and me.

I had high hopes for Biden winning comfortably, stabilize the country, then pass reins to Harris in ‘24. But agree with lot of posts here - Harris ain’t gonna excite anyone. And the safe call has failed over and over again (See: Gore, Kerry, Hillary, Joe).

image.png

I just fucking can't anymore with these fucking rube Americans in red states. Fucking unreal.

it's baffling that someone who lives in NC is just so opposed to a woman in new mexico getting an abortion that they would vote for a lying shithead scumbag like trump. makes zero sense.

I had high hopes for Biden winning comfortably, stabilize the country, then pass reins to Harris in ‘24. But agree with lot of posts here - Harris ain’t gonna excite anyone. And the safe call has failed over and over again (See: Gore, Kerry, Hillary, Joe).

Fuck... if Bradley had won the Democratic Primary (or McCain for the Pubs), can you imagine how different this country would be now. It makes me furious every time I think about it. Not the 2000 General, but the primaries. That's where it all went wrong.

D.

I really don't think Biden runs again and I don't think Harris has the charisma to win. That's what these elections boil down to.

Bernie Fucking Sanders

Probably has to be Harris, but that's not who I want per se. I would take a flyer on an up-and-comer.

A VP Harris would waltz to the nomination if Biden steps down. I wouldn't hate it, but I'd rather have someone like Castro running, especially if he gets a cabinet post and does well there (which he would).

RJ suggests you add "E. Stacey Abrams"

It's amazing that the Democratic party could be in a 1968 situation without something as catastrophic as the Vietnam War. Lots of time for Harris to gain agency, but no faith on these OGBoards.

Maybe Dems should start calling Republicans Nazi fascists who take away your fair share to placate the rich elites and maintain power.

Back