• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

I don't think this is true. Biden picked up a lot of support in the suburbs. Trump just drove out a huge amount of new rural voters who never voted before. What might have hurt is Biden deciding not to really have a ground game due to the virus and Trump going balls to the wall the last two weeks with rallies and the republicans registering 100s of thousands of new voters this year.

Gonna cost a bunch of rubes in rural states $3 million, you mean. Trump ain't going to pay for shit, he's going to con them into fundraising this for him.

There you go; wouldn't it just be easier to call all Pubs idiots like your buddies?

Pubs do not like the vast majority of Dem policies. Let's leave it at that.

Then they are idiots.

Why the first two?

Because Nevada is close as hell with Biden up just a little, and there will be a recount in WI of Biden's 20k vote lead. I put AZ and MI in the Biden camp, and the states I listed above in the Trump camp. If it holds as it is now, looks like Biden hits 270.

We've seen his coming today but here's an official call:

Because Nevada is close as hell with Biden up just a little, and there will be a recount in WI of Biden's 20k vote lead. I put AZ and MI in the Biden camp, and the states I listed above in the Trump camp. If it holds as it is now, looks like Biden hits 270.

Ain't nobody gaining 20K+ votes from a recall. Wisconsin is going to Biden.

You have PTSD from 2016 and rightfully so, but it's over...Biden has got this.

Trump campaign filed suit to stop vote counting in MI until it is given access to observe the process.

Interesting strategy. Typically you would want to stop counting votes when you're ahead, not behind.

Biden ran on a pretty progressive platform. Any "drift to the right" was pretty consistent with his primary campaign. There was no real appeasement aside from accepting endorsements from pretty milquetoast establishment Pubs.

Agreed on Collins. It's abundantly clear that voters just DGAF about the GOP packing the court in their own special way. Of course if (when) that 6-3 majority starts overturning the ACA and other things these folks like or need they'll cry, but I'm sure Fox News will be there to somehow blame it all on the LibDems.

It's abundantly clear voters DGAF about politics. And they may not really care about most policies. But yes, everything wrong with the country ends up getting blamed on the Democrats. Why didn't the Democrats do more? Why didn't the Democrats stop this? Meanwhile Republicans pay no political price.

Trump campaign filed suit to stop vote counting in MI until it is given access to observe the process.

Interesting strategy. Typically you would want to stop counting votes when you're ahead, not behind.

they gotta bring them santa clause bags of trump votes in somehow

You have PTSD from 2016 and rightfully so, but it's over...Biden has got this.

I really fucking hope so, but heard this before. Trump just needs to make up around 8k votes in Nevada and hold on in PA/GA/NC -- which looks likely to me, PA may be close -- and its his.

Back