• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Weird response. Is there anything in between the two extremes?

“Not enemies” is an extreme? So what’s your other option between “not enemies” and lock them all up?

so biden needs to just win one more state

i guess holding on to Nevada is his best bet, but would love to get PA and/or GA

Gonna remember this the first time he tells the left to fuck off

He has to work with McConnell. Court expansion, New States, etc are off the table now but there are still compromises that can happen. I don't think that this is about the far left as much as it is the Republican majority. There has to be a federal Coronavirus bill with a federal testing and tracing program or we're all fucked.

I want Biden to win Pennsylvania by 1 vote so for the first time ever "your vote matters" is actually true.

“So what’s the alternative?” - PH in perpetuity.

I ask you questions because I don't know the answer.

You troll me because you don't have an answer.

He has to work with McConnell. Court expansion, New States, etc are off the table now but there are still compromises that can happen. I don't think that this is about the far left as much as it is the Republican majority. There has to be a federal Coronavirus bill with a federal testing and tracing program or we're all fucked.

Yep

Assuming Biden wins, he needs to work with Republican senators to get needed shit done.

As much as possible. It seems...for now.

I want Biden to win Pennsylvania by 1 vote so for the first time ever "your vote matters" is actually true.

Lol, only if the election is already decided. Otherwise that one vote is actually decided by 9 people and you ain't gon a like the outcome.

I ask you questions because I don't know the answer.

You troll me because you don't have an answer.

Not interested in answering your bad faith questions. I troll you because you have horrible and inconsistent politics.

Back