• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

twitter seems to be excited by these numbers b/c "independents lean Biden" or some shit

The voting totals with GOP vs DEM with NPA tell very little because the assumption is Biden is peeling off more GOP than GOP is DEM and that NPA polling was showing a 55-45 split. That split alone gives Biden a lead from those numbers with zero GOP defections. That said it’s Florida, and it was like 3 points more right than the rest of the nation when it came to the 2018 midterms, so yeah it could just be getting redder.

if he loses, no way he stays in office for another 2 months, right? when do you think he'd resign to get that sweet, sweet Pence pardon?

Markets are acting like this is a done deal for Biden. Trump betting odds now lowest since he was elected

Official Election Day Thread

The Florida numbers are also by party affiliation only. Since there was no GOP Primary this year that number probably comes from the 2016 primary. Some percentage of those GOP voters are going to go for Biden.

My wife and I both voted in the GA 2016 GOP primary (were registered Rs in FL before that) and voted Clinton then Biden.

My pan turned out well

5aa7e8bf50d62490adfb69d538698e80.jpg

*rearranges letters*
VARIED SHIT BONER
*snickers*
/bartsimpson

Just saw a tweet that close to 27 million more people have voted this year. Turnout is incredible across the country. I personally hope that helps democrats, but at least the entire country is more engaged even if we have more idiots voting.

I saw that the eligible participation percentage was expected to reach 65%, which would be the highest since 1908

So I appreciate that voter turnout will likely be the highest as a percentage of eligible voters in 100 years, but I'm a little surprised that it's only about 5- 6% higher than in 2016. I feel like it has been made out to be a much bigger increase than I was expecting.

So I appreciate that voter turnout will likely be the highest as a percentage of eligible voters in 100 years, but I'm a little surprised that it's only about 5- 6% higher than in 2016. I feel like it has been made out to be a much bigger increase than I was expecting.

this guy must manage salespeople

if he loses, no way he stays in office for another 2 months, right? when do you think he'd resign to get that sweet, sweet Pence pardon?

I don't see this at all. He'll do as much damage as he can in that 2 month period, and can't he pardon himself from federal crimes?

Back