Page 7 of 302 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

I disagree with you
    twitter seems to be excited by these numbers b/c "independents lean Biden" or some shit

The voting totals with GOP vs DEM with NPA tell very little because the assumption is Biden is peeling off more GOP than GOP is DEM and that NPA polling was showing a 55-45 split. That split alone gives Biden a lead from those numbers with zero GOP defections. That said itís Florida, and it was like 3 points more right than the rest of the nation when it came to the 2018 midterms, so yeah it could just be getting redder.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    So it's going to be well over 1 million more FL votes. Can't be a bad thing I'm guessing.

if he loses, no way he stays in office for another 2 months, right? when do you think he'd resign to get that sweet, sweet Pence pardon?

twitter seems to be excited by these numbers b/c "independents lean Biden" or some shit
    this article shows 54 to 41 advantage among independents: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/mee...orida-n1245190

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    if he loses, no way he stays in office for another 2 months, right? when do you think he'd resign to get that sweet, sweet Pence pardon?
    pence pardon + luxurious dacha in exile

can only pardon federal offenses, no?

I disagree with you
    oh now we care about states rights?

I disagree with you

Markets are acting like this is a done deal for Biden. Trump betting odds now lowest since he was elected

Official Election Day Thread

The Florida numbers are also by party affiliation only. Since there was no GOP Primary this year that number probably comes from the 2016 primary. Some percentage of those GOP voters are going to go for Biden.

My wife and I both voted in the GA 2016 GOP primary (were registered Rs in FL before that) and voted Clinton then Biden.
    Hungry

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    2016 estimates

GOP: 3,716,524
    DEM: 3,651,552
    NPA/Other: 2,226,150

Estimates based on this:
    https://electionsmith.wordpress.com/...raceethnicity/

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    2016 estimates

GOP: 3,716,524
    DEM: 3,651,552
    NPA/Other: 2,226,150

Estimates based on this:
    https://electionsmith.wordpress.com/...raceethnicity/
    Just saw a tweet that close to 27 million more people have voted this year. Turnout is incredible across the country. I personally hope that helps democrats, but at least the entire country is more engaged even if we have more idiots voting.

Robert O'Kelley
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    My pan turned out well

*rearranges letters*
    VARIED SHIT BONER
    *snickers*
    /bartsimpson

Quote Originally Posted by dcnelso View Post
    Just saw a tweet that close to 27 million more people have voted this year. Turnout is incredible across the country. I personally hope that helps democrats, but at least the entire country is more engaged even if we have more idiots voting.
    I saw that the eligible participation percentage was expected to reach 65%, which would be the highest since 1908
    Draxx them sklounst

So I appreciate that voter turnout will likely be the highest as a percentage of eligible voters in 100 years, but I'm a little surprised that it's only about 5- 6% higher than in 2016. I feel like it has been made out to be a much bigger increase than I was expecting.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyDeac View Post
    So I appreciate that voter turnout will likely be the highest as a percentage of eligible voters in 100 years, but I'm a little surprised that it's only about 5- 6% higher than in 2016. I feel like it has been made out to be a much bigger increase than I was expecting.
    this guy must manage salespeople

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    I don't see this at all. He'll do as much damage as he can in that 2 month period, and can't he pardon himself from federal crimes?

this guy must manage salespeople
    Oof - sales was not the place for me.