• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

dukediggler

"Well known member"
Reaction score
I predict Biden will be declared the winner tonight. All those people didn't go vote early because they love trump and seniors are pissed. If trump has lost my parents, he has lost america.

Last edited:
I hope you're right, but I don't trust most Americans to do the right thing.

Going to be a long, stressful day either way. My wife is volunteering at the polls most of the day and I have our one year old home alone all day. We're pretty strict on no screen time but I don't think that was intended for days like today....

Your child needs TV today. Teach him/her that voting matters.

and watch the price is right.

Going to be a long, stressful day either way. My wife is volunteering at the polls most of the day and I have our one year old home alone all day. We're pretty strict on no screen time but I don't think that was intended for days like today....

I’m home with the kids today too, but is there any point in watching TV before the polls start closing this evening? Until then it’ll just be pundits arguing.

I’m home all day but do not plan on watching TV until 8 or 9:00 tonight. That’s just adding stress to what is already a stressful situation.

I’m home with the kids today too, but is there any point in watching TV before the polls start closing this evening? Until then it’ll just be pundits arguing.

I think binge watching Peaky Blinders would really help her anxiety today.

This morning, my digestive system indicated that my subconscious is apparently very concerned about tonight.

If you need a calming kids show for your anxiety and to keep 3-6 year olds entertained I highly recommend Tumble Leaf on Amazon Prime.

peaky blinders sounds like a better kid show. i mean the title SOUNDS like a better kids show.

Gonna be 62 degrees and sunny in Chicagoland today, kids out of school. Work until around lunchtime, the gym in my building is open and always empty so I’ll work out then head home and play outside with the kids and not watch any election shit until after dinner. Off tomorrow so I can stay up and yell at the tv

Nice weather nationwide should make for good turnout

Which could be good or bad, depending on who shows up to vote. I have little doubt that Trumpites will turn out in droves today, hopefully Democrats (at least those who didn't vote early) will do the same. Went to see my parents back in my little foothills hometown this past weekend, not a single Biden sign in sight, but tons of Trump yard signs. Not really a surprise, as it's been that way in every election I can recall, but I was surprised at the number of people who had literally decorated their houses with Trump paraphernalia. One had taken three of those blue Trump flags and wrapped them around each of the columns in front of the house, and had other Trump stuff all over the house and front yard. It looked like a weird Halloween yard decoration, except that no doubt these folks were serious Trump supporters. They do love the man up here, I'll give them that.

Last edited:
Ready to turn the page on this shit show of an administration.

Yeah I guess you should always have hope but then again you then end up being proven wrong over and over. In 2016 my wife is the optimistic, sees good in everything type of person and was absolutely crushed. For myself I am the majority of people are dumb as shit until proven otherwise type of person. So yeah be hopefully but 2016 happened and if the pandemic has proved anything it’s that people are still dumb as shit, if not even worse.

Yeah I guess you should always have hope but then again you then end up being proven wrong over and over. In 2016 my wife is the optimistic, sees good in everything type of person and was absolutely crushed. For myself I am the majority of people are dumb as shit until proven otherwise type of person. So yeah be hopefully but 2016 happened and if the pandemic has proved anything it’s that people are still dumb as shit, if not even worse.

Sounds like my house.

Back