• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Yeah Florida is a state where’s there is always some new pocket of people moving there. I think in the future it continues to trend redder because as younger more progressive people retire they don’t necessarily move to Florida.

I am feeling a little stressed out. Would anyone like to talk about birds?

Yes, you never answered my question I had on the chat thread last week about why birds were all of a sudden deciding to commit suicide into my windows!

Fox News calls shit a lot quicker.

Mood a little more somber over there.

So basically all the democrats were worried they'd die from coronavirus or armed trumpers on election day so voted early, and now all the election day voters are the republicans who have neither of those fears. But if Biden can get Ohio it's good. If he doesn't get that or NC, man it's gonna be a long night.

Yes, you never answered my question I had on the chat thread last week about why birds were all of a sudden deciding to commit suicide into my windows!

I don’t read the chat thread. :(

Fall migrants are about ~50% new born birds that don’t know how the world works yet and they don’t know that glass windows are deadly. Windows kill far more birds than windmills btw.

Fall migrants are about ~50% new born birds that don’t know how the world works yet and they don’t know that glass windows are deadly. Windows kill far more birds than windmills btw.

You should definitely come to the chat thread. All the cool guys are there and we’re nice to each other.

Good thing the GND wants smaller windows !

Pick em on Bovada

-115 to -115, PA betting just got pulled. Buckle up

Dems will keep the House and even add some seats, according to most projections, so at least that's something I guess. Although Trump and the GOP have pretty much isolated the House and kept it from performing its oversight functions of the executive branch. The Democrats really, really need to win the Senate to have any real check on Trump if he gets reelected, but I'm pessimistic about that happening now as well. They'll gain a seat or two maybe, the rest we'll have to see.

The big issue with Florida is that Florida Democrats aren't organized at all. Campaign veterans around here say that Obama came in and ran a tight ship but didn't keep the operation going. All the organizing at the local level is very local. There's no central effort and definitely not a 67 county initiative. An optimistic look at FL is that Republicans have a great organization to build a damn to hold back a blue wave and Dems are on the other side just splashing.

So we’re officially in shit our pants mode?

Back