• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

What coverage is everyone watching? Tempted to drag out another tv and do side by side with Fox.

What coverage is everyone watching? Tempted to drag out another tv and do side by side with Fox.

depends on how it's going. can't take Fox gloating. would love to see Fox gloom and doom.

The downside of early voting is I'll miss the bake sale at the school where my precinct votes. I mean, I could still go but, eh.

#anecdotes, but my super blue precinct was packed this morning, way more so than 2016, despite the highest early vote count ever. I waited about an hour. Still don't feel great about Ohio, though :(

Official Election Day Thread

Decided to bake some gingerbread cookies with the kids. Cant booze it up until my wife gets home from work so gonna eat my feelings instead.

Decided to bake some gingerbread cookies with the kids. Cant booze it up until my wife gets home from work so gonna eat my feelings instead.

How much leftover halloween candy is it safe to eat? Asking for a friend.

yesterday i spent about 6 hours walking around dumb retirement levittowns dropping off door hangers for some local candidates and between that and phone/text banking/fundraising my vote and election day have me feeling pretty patriotic

fuck those fascists

flag.gif

steelworkers (USW) passed a general strike resolution yesterday

we're (grads) not officially a union yet, but obviously we are down for it

My office building is going to restricted after hours access starting tonight through the next couple of days.

Back