• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

I'd be more than happy to see Guliani and that crew testify in an actual Senate or House hearing under oath.

My neighbor, who is actually a highly educated dude and a great guy in general, is in full denial. I was talking to him in the cul de sac yesterday and said "sounds like the transition has begun".

He said, "No way! The dems have been caught red handed in just about every state. This will end up going to the courts and Trump will remain in office"...

More evidence that being “highly educated”. whatever that means, doesn’t stop you from being a moron.

NYT
"Trump says he will leave White House if electoral college votes for Biden".

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Holiday now that is off your plate.

Given the president's track record we have no choice now but to take him at his word

NYT
"Trump says he will leave White House if electoral college votes for Biden".

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Holiday now that is off your plate.

Thank goodness! We all know that Trump does what he says he will do.

And what's he mean by "if"? Why wouldn't the Electoral College vote for Biden?

Official Election Month Thread: This coup is (click) REALLY NICE [/cousineddie]

A fool and his money...

We need to have a national conversation about how people who are seemingly successful keep falling for Republican grift machine. Part of it is that these people have so much hoarded wealth to burn on stupid lies.

Another part of it is that money used to be a way for skilled people to exchange goods and services. Now the people who make money are just good at making money.

https://aravive.com/fred-eshelman/

Last edited:

Nice. But I believe that it is on Trump to prove that 80,000,000 votes were fraudulently or illegal obtained. The only thing sadder than this idiot is the millions of bigger idiots who believe everything that he says.

Remember that time they requested a recount in Wisconsin, remember how they had to pay 3 million dollars, well one of the two counties requested just finished, what did that 3 million dollars buy? An extra 130 votes for Biden.

Remember that time they requested a recount in Wisconsin, remember how they had to pay 3 million dollars, well one of the two counties requested just finished, what did that 3 million dollars buy? An extra 130 votes for Biden.

Makes sense that if you recount votes in a county where one person won by a large margin, you’re more likely to find more votes for that person.

They’re not even competent enough to ask for recounts in counties they won and control and make up the votes that way.

magats paid to further validate Biden's win.

Well done col anus. Real brain trust on your side.

Yeah I mean hell Biden is going to win Georgia for a third time next week. What is shitty is all of that was actually paid for by the state, which you would think would be on the chopping block for the future to save money.

I hope Wisconsin got the payment up front.

Pretty sure they required it which is why Trump has to settle for 2 counties for 3 million vs the whole state for seven million.

Correct. If the margin is between 0.25% and 1%, the loser can request a full or partial recount but has to pay the state up front. No money, no recount.

Jill.Stein paid $3 million for a similar partial recount in Wisconsin four years ago.

sounds like Wisconsin is messing with results just so it can charge people to do recounts 1???

Drove past a 20ish car Trump parade today. Those fuckers won’t give up. Nothing cooler than driving a minivan adorned in 4 Trump flags.

Back