• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Trump owns the libs once again. All this coup talk.... overblown!

Palma you can’t even come close to mustering enough crazy to troll as a true believer since meanwhile in the alternate reality that’s moved to Parler

Palma you can’t even come close to mustering enough crazy to troll as a true believer since meanwhile in the alternate reality that’s moved to Parler

My troll was saying the same thing as the first post ya linked!

I agree that this may go down as the most corrupt election in American history, but not for the reasons HE is thinking of.

Gotta love the #discourse where our President is using his time to contradict himself on Twitter about transition funds and now multiple quote tweets of noted thespian Randy "Shitter's Full" Quaid about the 2020 Election Hoax.

Parler is starting to censor the #writeintrump hashtag. So much for being the bastion of free speech it was promised to be.

At least you didn’t have to give your social security number to them to sign up. Oh wait.

all those fuckers can move to montana and start their own country. they can have the state for free

At what point is Twitter complicit in all this crap. They need to delete Trump's account

I legitimately like Missoula and Glacier, so I'd like to hang on to Montana.

I was going to say the Dakotas, because who gives a fuck about Mount Rushmore.

There’s nothing in ND but the setting for a movie/TV show and oil shale.

Yeah, Montana is in the running for best state. There are beautiful things in the Dakotas as well.

Give them Kansas or Nebraska.

i mean, you have to give them an incentive. i'm pretty sure Montana has already been staked out as the National Redoubt or something by right wing nutjobs

Back