• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you vote? (Poll)

Did you vote in the 2020 election?

• Yes

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • No, but I will today

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and I won't today

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Absentee ballot dropped off at the board of elections about 1.5mo ago.

Requested an absentee ballot, completed it, dropped it off in person the Saturday before last, right before the VT game. Got antsy about the signature match and thought about just voting in person instead, but decided that the complications from doing so were riskier than the risk of a mismatched signature.

Biden, Warner, Donald McEachin for rep, Alexsis Rodgers for mayor.

samesies. received ballots that we requested but got #nervous about signature match.

The made me sign some affidavit to vote early. They told me it wasn’t for trying to confirm my signature...sure as F hope not.

Early vote in Atlanta (DeKalb) a couple weeks ago. Requested an absentee ballot, but then decided in person was better for a number of reasons and easily surrendered my absentee ballot at the polls.

We early voted in Cobb County because I didn’t trust the absentee system. Voted straight Blue other than some local races.

I love imagining the person that reads the tunnels but doesn't plan on voting.

I voted a couple of weeks ago and barely had to break stride to do so. I happened to drive by two polling sites this morning and noticed only a handful of cars outside of where the workers park.

5 minute walk to voting place - less than 5 minutes inside it to vote (no wait at all) - 5 minute walk back home.

Edited to add: Saw something despicable in the voting area - an older gentleman as poll watcher wearing a UNC hat. It got me so upset I ended up voting for the Green Party candidate by mistake.

Last edited:
Back