• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

fuck donald trump

PBMPBzr.jpg

Fuck him.

My sister was still on the fence as of this morning. After getting off the phone with her I have convinced her to go vote Biden. I think what hit closest to home is that her kids will be 9 and 11 during Trump's last year in office if reelected. I asked her if she wants to be on the hook for a explaining to then she voted for the big mean guy yelling at everyone on TV.

I did my job today.

Fuck him.

My sister was still on the fence as of this morning. After getting off the phone with her I have convinced her to go vote Biden. I think what hit closest to home is that her kids will be 9 and 11 during Trump's last year in office if reelected. I asked her if she wants to be on the hook for a explaining to then she voted for the big mean guy yelling at everyone on TV.

I did my job today.

how can anyone still be on the fence...smh

how can anyone still be on the fence...smh

She's had a really rough few years and admittedly said she hasn't paid attention to anything. Her husband is hardcore pub, which doesn't help things. He would be part of the group who is taxed more under Biden.

But yeah, she went from probably voting Trump because of her husband, to not voting at All, to heading to the polls today.

Fuck everyone who supports or enables this motherfucker. Fuck everyone who claims to be a patriot and love this country but doesn't give a shit about half the people in it. So sick of this shit.

Fuck Donald Trump, fuck Mitch McConnell. Fuck Republicans as a staff, political party, and as a motherfucking crew. And if you want to be down with Republicans, then fuck you too.

Fuck every single person who promoted this asshole, worked for this asshole, left and then profiteered from this asshole, and all the in-between.

Fuck. You. All.

Trump is who he is. I've said fuck that motherfucker for decades now.

My true and most heartfelt FUCK YOU goes to the people that in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty look at his record over 4 years and say "I want more of that". Even in 2016 I had some sense of pity, thinking his supporters were mostly rubes conned by a carnival barker. Now, the only rationale is you're an evil bastard.

A couple of years ago I began severing business ties with anyone who was face front MAGAt with their business. I'd like to dig a little deeper and do the same for instances where I know the owners are MAGAts but don't promote Trump via their business but that's really challenging for the business relationships I have to maintain in SE NC.

don't even have the words for how much I loathe that pos.

She's had a really rough few years and admittedly said she hasn't paid attention to anything. Her husband is hardcore pub, which doesn't help things. He would be part of the group who is taxed more under Biden.

But yeah, she went from probably voting Trump because of her husband, to not voting at All, to heading to the polls today.

Good work.

I'm hearing a lot about husband/wife splits wrt this election and party affiliation moving forward.

Back