• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

fuck donald trump

fuck that weak insecure loser. Proud to vote for Biden today. and fuck another weak insecure loser, Lindsay Graham. Proud to vote for Jaime Harrison today.

Hoping Susan Collins' brow is furrowed beyond repair tonight.

How could I forget about Stephen Miller, he can GTFO too.

Bill Barr (is he dead?). GTFO anyway

In

tenor.gif

In. What I really want to say about the man I can no longer post on Facebook or Twitter.

I would also like to once again give a hearty fuck you to the electoral college, one of the dumbest fucking things ever invented, right up there with Olestra, smell-o-vision, and pop up ads. Been asking for years, and have never heard a compelling argument in favor of it. It can fuck off directly into the sun along with that fat fuck piece of shit President.

I would also like to once again give a hearty fuck you to the electoral college, one of the dumbest fucking things ever invented, right up there with Olestra, smell-o-vision, and pop up ads. Been asking for years, and have never heard a compelling argument in favor of it. It can fuck off directly into the sun along with that fat fuck piece of shit President.

need to throw out the whole Constitution and start over.

Back