• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

fuck donald trump

What order should the fucks be delivered? trump feels like a symptom more than anything. He gets plenty but mcconell is far more insidious. Barr as well. Both know what they are doing. Dejoy and this usps bs will go down in history as huge.

What order should the fucks be delivered? trump feels like a symptom more than anything. He gets plenty but mcconell is far more insidious. Barr as well. Both know what they are doing. Dejoy and this usps bs will go down in history as huge.

Fair points.

In. But it doesn't matter as all of us who voted against Trump are cannibalizing each other. Time for a break.

Seems like the main issues with usps are in the battleground states, strange how that worked.

04elections-brief-trumptweet-jumbo.jpg

This man wears too much makeup.

Most popular president among republicans in the history of the United States. Let’s not forget that. Ever.

Most popular president among republicans in the history of the United States. Let’s not forget that. Ever.

it's okay to not be a complete cynic and celebrate small things every now and again, my dude

I’m happy about him losing. I also refuse to give pubs an out for him.

They gotta own his, and their, racism, misogyny, support for authoritarianism, damage to our rep with our allies and enemies... obviously could go on.

Back