Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (Olympic failure, eat a Dike Kreis/Atlanta)

Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post
    When is the next match and channel?
    Sunday, March 21 (at Estadio Akron)
    Dominican Republic vs. United States, 7 p.m. (FS1)
    Costa Rica vs. Mexico, 9:30 p.m. (FS1)

Cheers

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Screamindemon3 again."
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Thanks for the fake internet currency, I owe you

Send BTC next time pls

DR's keeper has a damn rocket for an arm. Just launched it on a dime to midfield or further to start counters for them. Wow. That's impressive.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

If Jason Kreis isn't married he should marry an Hispanic woman and name their first boy child Jesus.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

This is shit soccer

With the apparent dearth of creative talent from anybody in the center of midfield, I don't understand not moving to more "inside-out" tactics and breaking down DR from the wings. #10 is tricky AF on the ball. Let's get him isolated 1v1 and let him go to work.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Nevermind. After that horrible miss #10 doesn't deserve to see the ball again. Bad, #10, BAD!
    Football. Bloody Hell.

The counter is on for DR if they could string a couple quick passes together (no evidence shown that they can as of yet). Our outside backs are both getting suckered up the pitch at the same time and that leaves our CBs alone and spread wayyyy too far apart from one another, so not support can be provided if one is beaten.

Our back line has gotta keep that fishhook shape a bit better. Otherwise it is just asking for trouble.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayettenam View Post
    Oh my.
    I just remembered I paused it at HT and I wasn't watching live. Ooops
    Football. Bloody Hell.

With the apparent dearth of creative talent from anybody in the center of midfield, I don't understand not moving to more "inside-out" tactics and breaking down DR from the wings. #10 is tricky AF on the ball. Let's get him isolated 1v1 and let him go to work.
    I am so smart!!!111!

Nevermind. After that horrible miss #10 doesn't deserve to see the ball again. Bad, #10, BAD!
    ^^^ ignore this ^^^
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Hell yeah.

Sam Vines has been very solid in the second half.

Hell yeah.

Sam Vines has been very solid in the second half.
    Yeah, that kid has impressed

Tremendous 2 touch finish from Dotson there too. Floodgates are open. This will end up 4-0 or more I believe

There's something about being so close for so long that once you start scoring you just want more vs getting 2 early goals and there being less initiative to push for more. Thank you for coming to my psychology TED talk.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Definitely right though. If they arenít going to attack through the center with playmakers, the flanks really started creating havoc. Pace and space seemed to open up the sides.

The #10 kid from DR is 17 and plays for Inter Miami? Letís get him citizenship and capped and whatever. Heís been their bright spot outside of their GK.

Maybe Dodson should have started

Yeah, that kid has impressed

Tremendous 2 touch finish from Dotson there too. Floodgates are open. This will end up 4-0 or more I believe

There's something about being so close for so long that once you start scoring you just want more vs getting 2 early goals and there being less initiative to push for more. Thank you for coming to my psychology TED talk.
    Lol. Good call.

The #10 kid from DR is 17 and plays for Inter Miami? Letís get him citizenship and capped and whatever. Heís been their bright spot outside of their GK.
    Yes, heís filth.