Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (Olympic failure, eat a Dike Kreis/Atlanta)

Lletget as a false nine? No thanks. Heís much better in that advanced #8 role.

Oh shit GGG it trying to go full Guardiola again. Fuck. Itís like playing Foden or Bernardo Silva there.

This seems to be going well.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

#18 Musah is starting AND on the bench?!? What a player!

IRON MAN FOOTBALL
    Football. Bloody Hell.

I have no idea why you start Lletget there instead of a Soto or Gioacchini. At the same time, I just want to see some guys out there playing and I think we'll see a lot of subs.

How's Miazga looking these days. Robinson at outside back vs Cannon. How has Konrad grown since the U-20 World Cup. What's Musah bring to the table. How does Reyna combo with other guys out there...can he be dangerous and creative without Pulisic?

Can't wait.

well i think we know that reyna can be a dangerous and creative player without pulisic, but the rest of the questions are very good

Quote Originally Posted by DCDeacon View Post
    I have no idea why you start Lletget there instead of a Soto or Gioacchini. At the same time, I just want to see some guys out there playing and I think we'll see a lot of subs.

How's Miazga looking these days. Robinson at outside back vs Cannon. How has Konrad grown since the U-20 World Cup. What's Musah bring to the table. How does Reyna combo with other guys out there...can he be dangerous and creative without Pulisic?

Can't wait.
    Probably.

Giovanni Reyna Characteristics

+ Strengths

Through balls
    Very Strong

Key passes
    Very Strong

Dribbling
    Very Strong

Passing
    Strong

Taking set-pieces
    Strong

- Weaknesses

Aerial Duels
    Weak

Giovanni Reyna's Style of Play

Gets fouled often

Likes to play short passes

Likes to dribble

Counter attack threat

Likes to do layoffs

Does not dive into tackles

[COLOR=#808080 !important]© WhoScored.com
    [/COLOR]
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Doom and gloom aside we have two of the top 17 year olds in the world starting today for the US

Pretty dope.

Bale didn't make the starting XI or the bench today for Wales, is that good?

ha and meanwhile gareth can't even find it within himself to get bellingham a start against ireland! our 17 year olds are better than yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    Bale didn't make the starting XI or the bench today for Wales, is that good?
    intentionally rested, probably because mourinho bitched so much

Not like Jose to bitch and moan...
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Great COVID protocol to have the Welsh starters walk out 5 seconds ahead of the US starters. No chance they make contact on the field in the next 90 minutes.

Musah being shown as a starter now?

These white jerseys and the overall kit are tight

Weston McKinnie has more class than many midfielders we have seen in the red, white, and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayettenam View Post
    Weston McKinnie has more class than many midfielders we have seen in the red, white, and blue.
    Full package

Quote Originally Posted by Fayettenam View Post
    Dude can play. Reminds me of John Obrien...before his knees exploded.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

that turn, driving dribble and switch of play to Dest was so good by McKennie. went through 2 lines of Welsh defenders to create a good opportunity.

Quality.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

John Brooks passing is world class