• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Cheers

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Screamindemon3 again."

Thanks for the fake internet currency, I owe you

Send BTC next time pls

DR's keeper has a damn rocket for an arm. Just launched it on a dime to midfield or further to start counters for them. Wow. That's impressive.

If Jason Kreis isn't married he should marry an Hispanic woman and name their first boy child Jesus.

With the apparent dearth of creative talent from anybody in the center of midfield, I don't understand not moving to more "inside-out" tactics and breaking down DR from the wings. #10 is tricky AF on the ball. Let's get him isolated 1v1 and let him go to work.

Nevermind. After that horrible miss #10 doesn't deserve to see the ball again. Bad, #10, BAD!

The counter is on for DR if they could string a couple quick passes together (no evidence shown that they can as of yet). Our outside backs are both getting suckered up the pitch at the same time and that leaves our CBs alone and spread wayyyy too far apart from one another, so not support can be provided if one is beaten.

Our back line has gotta keep that fishhook shape a bit better. Otherwise it is just asking for trouble.

With the apparent dearth of creative talent from anybody in the center of midfield, I don't understand not moving to more "inside-out" tactics and breaking down DR from the wings. #10 is tricky AF on the ball. Let's get him isolated 1v1 and let him go to work.

I am so smart!!!111!

Nevermind. After that horrible miss #10 doesn't deserve to see the ball again. Bad, #10, BAD!

^^^ ignore this ^^^

Hell yeah.

Sam Vines has been very solid in the second half.

Yeah, that kid has impressed

Tremendous 2 touch finish from Dotson there too. Floodgates are open. This will end up 4-0 or more I believe

There's something about being so close for so long that once you start scoring you just want more vs getting 2 early goals and there being less initiative to push for more. Thank you for coming to my psychology TED talk.

Definitely right though. If they aren’t going to attack through the center with playmakers, the flanks really started creating havoc. Pace and space seemed to open up the sides.

The #10 kid from DR is 17 and plays for Inter Miami? Let’s get him citizenship and capped and whatever. He’s been their bright spot outside of their GK.

Yeah, that kid has impressed

Tremendous 2 touch finish from Dotson there too. Floodgates are open. This will end up 4-0 or more I believe

There's something about being so close for so long that once you start scoring you just want more vs getting 2 early goals and there being less initiative to push for more. Thank you for coming to my psychology TED talk.

Lol. Good call.

Back