• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Also would like to revise my predicted lineup with KDF as #11, I think he'll start at LW.

Got invited to a zoom session with Berhalter yesterday and he confirmed that Adams/McKennie would start in the midfield with either Lletget or Musah as the third piece of the puzzle. Sounded like he wanted a "target" striker up front with the wingers looking to get in behind and provide balls centrally. Might mean KDF gets the nod on the wing?

Someone did unmute their mic and ask what he was going to change about the system so that we would stop sucking moving forward. That was an awkward moment.

Got invited to a zoom session with Berhalter yesterday and he confirmed that Adams/McKennie would start in the midfield with either Lletget or Musah as the third piece of the puzzle. Sounded like he wanted a "target" striker up front with the wingers looking to get in behind and provide balls centrally. Might mean KDF gets the nod on the wing?

Someone did unmute their mic and ask what he was going to change about the system so that we would stop sucking moving forward. That was an awkward moment.

Christ what an asshole. I was just as much of a critic of GGG as anyone else, but everything he's said and done (including dual-nat recruiting) over the last year has been solid. He also appears to be shifting towards a tactical set up that best utilizes our young talent, and no longer is trying to be Guardiola 2.0.

If Brasky calls you an asshole; you've lost the plot. :thumbsup:

Lletget gets the nod. Was hoping that wouldn't be the case but GGG did mention him first yesterday then kinda caught himself and added Musah as an afterthought.

This is just a friendly, right?

Y'all are silly excited for a friendly. I appreciate that.

This is just a friendly, right?

Y'all are silly excited for a friendly. I appreciate that.

INTRODUCTION OF THE GOLDEN GENERATION, LET US HAVE PREMATCH HOPE FOR FUCKS SAKE

(first match in like 250 days, lots of kids getting 1st caps, dual national drama, etc.)

INTRODUCTION OF THE GOLDEN GENERATION, LET US HAVE PREMATCH HOPE FOR FUCKS SAKE

(first match in like 250 days, lots of kids getting 1st caps, dual national drama, etc.)

fair, really fair, friendlies don't tie players to a nation so :noidea:

Haha WTF US Soccer?

So Reyna false 9? I wanted my dude Nico to start but I’m also intrigued to see this.

Haha WTF US Soccer?

So Reyna false 9? I wanted my dude Nico to start but I’m also intrigued to see this.

JFC GGG you do so well and then boom, Lleget at the false 9

EmpRwKOUUAEDWSG

Back