• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Yo Brasky, where do we pick up our commission checks? We SPOKE (commented) THIS SHIT INTO EXISTENCE

Ewh8KK0XAAEIhU3

Yo Brasky, where do we pick up our commission checks? We SPOKE (commented) THIS SHIT INTO EXISTENCE

Ewh8KK0XAAEIhU3

He's the only athlete who's Twitter and IG I ever comment on. And that is only to be a part of the American flag mafia. It was so great to see all of his posts have so many US flags. That had to help.

Also get In Balogun. Give us all the unproven young strikers.

Here is the full squad called in for the March friendlies (*- denotes players who will only take part in the friendly against Jamaica):

GOALKEEPERS (3): Ethan Horvath (Club Brugge/BEL; 4/0), Chituru Odunze (Leicester City/ENG; 0/0), Zack Steffen (Manchester City/ENG; 19/0)

DEFENDERS (10): John Brooks* (Wolfsburg/GER; 39/3), Reggie Cannon* (Boavista/POR; 13/0), Sergiño Dest (Barcelona/ESP; 5/0), Aaron Long (New York Red Bulls; 19/3), Matt Miazga (Anderlecht/BEL; 20/1), Erik Palmer-Brown (Austria Wien/AUT; 2/0), Tim Ream (Fulham/ENG; 41/1), Bryan Reynolds (Roma/ITA; 0/0), Chris Richards* (Hoffenheim/GER; 1/0), Antonee Robinson (Fulham/ENG; 8/0)

MIDFIELDERS (7): Brenden Aaronson (Red Bull Salzburg/AUT; 2/1), Kellyn Acosta (Colorado Rapids; 25/2) Tyler Adams* (RB Leipzig/GER; 12/1), Luca de la Torre (Heracles/NED; 1/0), Sebastian Lletget (LA Galaxy; 18/4), Yunus Musah (Valencia/ESP; 2/0), Owen Otasowie (Wolverhampton Wanderers/ENG; 1/0)

FORWARDS: (6): Daryl Dike (Barnsley/ENG; 1/0), Nicholas Gioacchini (Caen/FRA; 2/2), Christian Pulisic (Chelsea/ENG; 34/14), Gio Reyna* (Borussia Dortmund/GER; 2/1), Josh Sargent* (Werder Bremen/GER; 12/5), Tim Weah* (Lille/FRA; 10/1)

The team’s Bundesliga-based players will not travel with the team to take on Northern Ireland due to the COVID-19 travel restrictions involved with such travel. The same applies for Reggie Cannon and Tim Weah.

Good squad. McKennie out with a knock/rest. Siebetchu and Hoppe not called in as they would only be able to play one match and likely behind the other strikers that would only get that one match.

I don't watch a lot of the Championship but the Scuffed and TSS podcast guys have been pretty consistent in talking about how frequently he gives the ball away for Barnsley. Of course he's only been there for a month, so he could be a much more well rounded player by June.

Both of those podcasts can kick rocks.

Llanez hurt in training and pulls out of Olympic qualifying. Will be replaced by Tessman.

Our first, and arguably most important group stage match, against Costa Rica kicks off at 5:30 today on FS1

Llanez hurt in training and pulls out of Olympic qualifying. Will be replaced by Tessman.

Our first, and arguably most important group stage match, against Costa Rica kicks off at 5:30 today on FS1

LFG!!!

God forbid this 🌪 wipes out my Internet.

Turned this on in the 65th. Not impressed. Guess they're just happy to keep the 1 goal lead but ugly play and CR totally owning possession and attempts.

I’ve missed CONCACAf soccer so much.

Holy hell we looked bad

3 points!

Thought we looked good for a majority of the first half, you could tell when we lost our legs around 55-60 mins. Costa Rica and Mexico have been in-season for over a month now, that was the first game for all of our starters in four months, and it is at mile high altitude.

This was the match of the tournament and we won. Smash the DR on Sunday, play backups against Mexico and then win against a Canada or Honduras side in the Semis that should be worst than Costa Rica, who we just beat.

Also I don't know what the hell is going on with David Ochoa at RSL, but I fucking love that kid. He was massive for the U20's when he replaced mid-tournament and the MOTM today. I'd love to see Charlotte FC trade for the kid if RSL won't give him a chance. Or he needs to go to go abroad. He is an absolute stud. Great shot stopper and his distribution was solid today as well.

Back