• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

US playing three in the back today against Northern Ireland.

Steffen; Miazga, Ream, Long; Dest, Acosta, Musah, Robinson; Reyna, Siebatcheu, Pulisic

For a team with a lot of talent we certainly couldn't take a good corner if our lives depended on it

Really unimpressed with this U23 team. About 45 minutes of good play all tournament. Attack isn't creating and the midfield is getting outplayed every match.

Alright. Guess you don't need cohesive attack when you shoot like that.

I’m not sure the strategy in spending the majority of the match sending the attack down the right with little success when Sam Vines has been one of our better players going forward in the tournament. Very questionable coaching throughout this.

We “burned it down” to rebuild US Soccer with the same inbred coaching trees and management directors.

Lolololol shock that Jason Kreis who got fired from multiple MLS teams couldn’t do fuck all with better players.

This team was ass. Fuck Atlanta too

Daryl Dike double with 10 mins left to play at Luton. Grainy video is available on Twitter, the match isn't on ESPN+. First goal was very nice, second was off a rebound but he bullied his way past a defender and through the keeper.

Somebody in the Prem is paying Orlando the 20M they want.

Daryl Dike double with 10 mins left to play at Luton. Grainy video is available on Twitter, the match isn't on ESPN+. First goal was very nice, second was off a rebound but he bullied his way past a defender and through the keeper.

Somebody in the Prem is paying Orlando the 20M they want.

Goals in the video below. Really hope he does get signed. He's playing too well not to.

Is this a safe space to post about #CCLfever? Very solid first leg of the Round of 16 for the MLS sides. All five got a result on the road, and they featured a lot of homegrown and young talent.

I think this is the year an MLS team wins it, and it will probably be Columbus who are ridiculously deep.

Is this a safe space to post about #CCLfever? Very solid first leg of the Round of 16 for the MLS sides. All five got a result on the road, and they featured a lot of homegrown and young talent.

I think this is the year an MLS team wins it, and it will probably be Columbus who are ridiculously deep.

I thought ATL especially kind of looked like they were clicking already even when they went down to 10 men.

And Jozy, who may just be a bit rusty, couldn't put the ball on frame to save his life. Constantly making the right run or finding space, but really left too much to be desired in the final aspect.

Plus, mid week games at 6, 8, and 10 in the evening make for a good viewership imo.

Back