• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Lletget as a false nine? No thanks. He’s much better in that advanced #8 role.

Oh shit GGG it trying to go full Guardiola again. Fuck. It’s like playing Foden or Bernardo Silva there.

#18 Musah is starting AND on the bench?!? What a player!

IRON MAN FOOTBALL

I have no idea why you start Lletget there instead of a Soto or Gioacchini. At the same time, I just want to see some guys out there playing and I think we'll see a lot of subs.

How's Miazga looking these days. Robinson at outside back vs Cannon. How has Konrad grown since the U-20 World Cup. What's Musah bring to the table. How does Reyna combo with other guys out there...can he be dangerous and creative without Pulisic?

Can't wait.

well i think we know that reyna can be a dangerous and creative player without pulisic, but the rest of the questions are very good

I have no idea why you start Lletget there instead of a Soto or Gioacchini. At the same time, I just want to see some guys out there playing and I think we'll see a lot of subs.

How's Miazga looking these days. Robinson at outside back vs Cannon. How has Konrad grown since the U-20 World Cup. What's Musah bring to the table. How does Reyna combo with other guys out there...can he be dangerous and creative without Pulisic?

Can't wait.

Probably.

[h=2]Giovanni Reyna Characteristics[/h][h=3]+ Strengths[/h]Through balls
Very Strong

Key passes
Very Strong

Dribbling
Very Strong

Passing
Strong

Taking set-pieces
Strong

[h=3]- Weaknesses[/h]Aerial Duels
Weak

[h=3]Giovanni Reyna's Style of Play[/h]Gets fouled often

Likes to play short passes

Likes to dribble

Counter attack threat

Likes to do layoffs

Does not dive into tackles

[COLOR=#808080 !important]© WhoScored.com
[/COLOR]

Doom and gloom aside we have two of the top 17 year olds in the world starting today for the US

Pretty dope.

Bale didn't make the starting XI or the bench today for Wales, is that good?

ha and meanwhile gareth can't even find it within himself to get bellingham a start against ireland! our 17 year olds are better than yours!

Great COVID protocol to have the Welsh starters walk out 5 seconds ahead of the US starters. No chance they make contact on the field in the next 90 minutes.

Weston McKinnie has more class than many midfielders we have seen in the red, white, and blue.

that turn, driving dribble and switch of play to Dest was so good by McKennie. went through 2 lines of Welsh defenders to create a good opportunity.

Quality.

Back