• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Welp. Well done by our CBs there.... sigh

Edit to say what a great view of that Miazga had as he wasn't marking or going with anyone. Just sort of spectating. Ridiculous.

Nice play by McKennie and Cannon just before that goal. Llanez needs to get that on target though.

Very bizarrely set wall. But still, solid finish to find the spot.

This Panama keeper is garbage. Nice to see some goals though.

My dude Gioacchinni!

That’s why you play an actual #9

Kids going to be in Serie A soon

Panama is not good and still loves to dive.

That said, any number of our past teams/groups would not have responded to giving up a shit goal to playing like this and being up 3-1. We'd be better and still losing 1-0.

I hope this emphatically ends any future tinkering with "false 9's." Put someone hungry who wants to finish up there.

Musah has some wheels while dribbling. Just tears through the midfield every time.

That said, he also needs to learn when he CANNOT lose the ball. Way too casual on that ball from Cannon, then loses the tackle and puts us in a bad spot in giving it away. Against Wales and again today there are those times when you can see the youth and things he'll figure out as he goes.

Yeah, I mean he's 17.

Tons of talent out there though - very promising given the experience they're almost all getting from their club teams.

McKennie plays with a damn edge. Dude is going to be feared in Hex matches.

Awful play from 45 - 75. Subs brought some energy back in. Nice to see goals from the run of play. The build up on the goal in extra time was fun as well.

Official US Soccer / World Cup 2022 Thread (USMNT vs. Wales TODAY @ 2:45pm)

I love this ruthlessness

Nico G and Soto bring the physicality at striker that we’ve missed since Jozy broke

(Yes I know this Panama team blows)

Back