• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Has Josh Sargent ever scored a game winner against a quality EPL side in a Champions league match? Or any other critical club or int'l match? Time to move on from him. He's had chances to show a glimpse of quality. The job was his to win, easily, and he didn't do it. Berhalter stuck with him, and never publicly derided him or abandoned him. If Sargent finds a way in the next 5 years to truly change minds I'm sure we'll find a place for him. Right now he's just a wasted roster spot. Work on Pepi, Dike, Pefok, Weah, Ferriera, Soto, Hoppe, Gioacchini and anybody else who needs a chance like Sargent got. There's an old saying, "if you don't ask you don't get". Time to ask about somebody else.

Seems like a missed opportunity imo

of course United should have taken all 3 points yesterday but I still fully expect them to qualify for the knockout stages and likely by finishing 1st in the group. Win next matchday and Young Boys takes a point and United is back in control.

of course United should have taken all 3 points yesterday but I still fully expect them to qualify for the knockout stages and likely by finishing 1st in the group. Win next matchday and Young Boys takes a point and United is back in control.

Oh I was talking about townie instructing us to hold off on the felatio for the time being

The players chanting Pepi in the locker room is awesome

Maybe it counts cases where a player unintentionally blocks their own team's shot as a negative? That's my best guess.

My guess is 0 is the 18th percentile, meaning ~18% of players in the league have blocked 0 shots. If you look at all the visualizations, they all seem to have a left tail that extends below zero, which my guess is just a limitation of the visualization tool, as there are not negatives for any of these counting stats on the respective x axes.

Busio with his first Serie A assist. Has started and played very well the last two matches.

Hoppe with an assist against Real Madrid. Mallorca still down 3-1 though.

Weah with a start next to Jonathan David for Lille. Got an assist and MoTM.

The players chanting Pepi in the locker room is awesome

This is awesome. The NBA players who complain about popcorn being thrown at them should watch how the US MNT has to run under a bridge of riot police shields to get to their locker room. Plus all the crap being thrown at them during the game.

october-roster-twfb-2.ashx

nice to see Richards on the roster -- was hoping to see Scally too

good to see McKennie back

It will be interesting to see if Sargent ever gets another chance down the road barring injuries. Not excited about Arriola, would have rather seen Konrad or Pefok.

I know he has been very vocal in his commitment, but I am very excited for Pepi to be cap tied after the October games.

Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (October roster is here; 10/7 vs Jamaica)

Only snub is Scally. Would have him over Bello or Moore.

Bring Zardes over Pefok and Hoppe over Sargent I understand, since neither performed very well last window.

Feels like this team is set up to high press non stop, which I pray we finally start doing.

Back