Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465
Results 1,281 to 1,294 of 1294

Thread: Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (Pepi saves the day; USMNT in great shape)

Seems like a missed opportunity imo

Has Josh Sargent ever scored a game winner against a quality EPL side in a Champions league match? Or any other critical club or int'l match? Time to move on from him. He's had chances to show a glimpse of quality. The job was his to win, easily, and he didn't do it. Berhalter stuck with him, and never publicly derided him or abandoned him. If Sargent finds a way in the next 5 years to truly change minds I'm sure we'll find a place for him. Right now he's just a wasted roster spot. Work on Pepi, Dike, Pefok, Weah, Ferriera, Soto, Hoppe, Gioacchini and anybody else who needs a chance like Sargent got. There's an old saying, "if you don't ask you don't get". Time to ask about somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    Seems like a missed opportunity imo
    of course United should have taken all 3 points yesterday but I still fully expect them to qualify for the knockout stages and likely by finishing 1st in the group. Win next matchday and Young Boys takes a point and United is back in control.
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post
    of course United should have taken all 3 points yesterday but I still fully expect them to qualify for the knockout stages and likely by finishing 1st in the group. Win next matchday and Young Boys takes a point and United is back in control.
    Oh I was talking about townie instructing us to hold off on the felatio for the time being

The players chanting Pepi in the locker room is awesome

how do you have negative shots blocked?

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    how do you have negative shots blocked?
    Deflection leading to an own goal? No idea

Maybe it counts cases where a player unintentionally blocks their own team's shot as a negative? That's my best guess.

My guess is 0 is the 18th percentile, meaning ~18% of players in the league have blocked 0 shots. If you look at all the visualizations, they all seem to have a left tail that extends below zero, which my guess is just a limitation of the visualization tool, as there are not negatives for any of these counting stats on the respective x axes.

Busio with his first Serie A assist. Has started and played very well the last two matches.

Hoppe with an assist against Real Madrid. Mallorca still down 3-1 though.

Weah with a start next to Jonathan David for Lille. Got an assist and MoTM.

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    The players chanting Pepi in the locker room is awesome

This is awesome. The NBA players who complain about popcorn being thrown at them should watch how the US MNT has to run under a bridge of riot police shields to get to their locker room. Plus all the crap being thrown at them during the game.