• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

We have an internet winner
897b6bca06d206be5f030feb35672585.jpg

Akinola tore his ACL and is done for the year

hate it for the guy -- I really like him

Canada is going to make the World Cup this cycle and the Revs are going to make some $$$ on Tajon Buchanan real soon.

I thought he did well in group stage, but he’s been off tonight.

Acosta and Arriola are really the only two that seem to have come to play.

I really dislike Vines.
...and Lalas proceeds to praise his first half performance.

He's just playing scared, imo.

Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (US sends B/C squad to Gold Cup)

I thought Busio was okay in the 1st half, at least he tries stuff. We really lack players who try stuff. He was also much tougher in the tackle.

Really hope Williamson comes on for Lletget or Arriola. A midfield runner who will dribble at their defenders is desperately needed.

Last edited:
I thought Busio was okay in the 1st half, at least he tries stuff. We really lack players who try stuff. He was also much tougher in the tackle.

Really hope Williamson comes on for Lletget or Arriola. A midfield runner who will dribble at their defenders is desperately needed.
My disappointment is because of the high hopes I had for him.

Acosta MOTM by a margin that can’t even be calculated.

Never thought I’d type that

Yeah on second thought it's fair to put Robinson in that conversation, he was fantastic (and probably the main player from this group that has cemented himself a spot in the WCQ 23).

Home WCQ vs. Mexico gets yanked from Columbus.....

...and moved to Cincinati!

Back