• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Just a comment on the USYNT Women's U20 performance so far v Japan tonite in a do or die match to advance. Our squad really lacks sophistication in their play and tactics and is not likely to advance without a ton of luck in the second half. It's hard to see any of these players ever breaking into the senior team in the next few years based on what they've shown in this tournament. Tonite is a repeat of a very poor performance v Netherlands who totally outclassed us on Sunday 3-0. Our coaching of this team is pretty weak and uninspired.

yes please

Dest is apparently valued at 25 mil Euros. So United should offer 50 mil Euros and Harry Maguire to get it over the line.
Pulisic on a loan would be brilliant, but it would also tell a lot about where Chelsea consider Man United RE: positioning in the table

Lastly, and not USMNT related, Casemiro as well would make a fun last few days of the transfer window for my dysfunctional club.

I hope both of those get across the line for United. Pulisic might be a better fit at Newcastle, would be fine with that too.

Tecatito Corona out of the world cup with a broken fibula. Rough break for Mexico.

Not sure if true but Chelsea have offered Everton Batshuayi and Gilmour for Anthony Gordon according to one of the 867 Toffee accounts I follow

My guy!! Looks like the #9 role is treating him well.

Still 90 days or so to go to Qatar, but really good to see Sargent, Pefok, Ferreira, and Vazquez all showing good form. Would be nice to see Pepi get a chance to find his form as well.

Sargent keeping Pukki out of the side which is an accomplishment given Teemu's Championship exploits

Sargent keeping Pukki out of the side which is an accomplishment given Teemu's Championship exploits

Pukki has been out with an injury but I gotta believe its now Sargent's spot to lose, even with Pukki getting back to practice.

Pefok puts in another

Can’t create anything for himself like Sargeant but he’s not too bad at finishing his chances

Reyna got 30 minutes off the bench today. Let's not mention they gave up 3 goals after the 88th minute and lost 3-2.

I thought Adams and Aaronson along with Rodrigo were the best players on the pitch against Chelsea. This may sound like hyperbole but Adams to me was every bit as impactful as a vintage Ngolo Kante as a defensive mid. Stating the obvious but we need him to be healthy in November.

Back