• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

If you are a les site subscriber it comes with paramount plus

How do you people watch Serie A without Paramount+?

So did we confirm whether it was Husky or Scremin who had the Wake sweatshirt on front row?

That is ridiculous. I don't think I know a single person who subscribes to Paramount+.

Champions League + Nick shows for the kid = I am at least one person that subscribes to Paramount+.

BLAZE and the Monster Machines will be the end of me.

I have it for soccer. They have a ton of champs league. The app is horrendous though.

I have it solely to watch Napoli and Serie A in general and the app is trash. It dies randomly and will disconnect from chromecast just because. Only app I have these problems with.

I’ve had Paramount+ on Roku for over a year and had zero problems. Only way to watch Veneziamerica.

Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (WCQ vs. El Sal TONIGHT 7pm ESPN)

Not I. Didn’t make it to Columbus. Just arrived in Hamilton, ON this evening however.

Bro have fun. I thought about making a last second trip but can’t swing it. I’m locked in for Mexico City though, got a few pals coming and maybe Manifest. I’m also on the Scuffed Podcast (highly recommend) Discord and there’s 10-12 of us going independent of AO. Going to do a meet up in the touristy area (Roma) beforehand and travel to the match together. Shoot me a text if you decide to go.

Bro have fun. I thought about making a last second trip but can’t swing it. I’m locked in for Mexico City though, got a few pals coming and maybe Manifest. I’m also on the Scuffed Podcast (highly recommend) Discord and there’s 10-12 of us going independent of AO. Going to do a meet up in the touristy area (Roma) beforehand and travel to the match together. Shoot me a text if you decide to go.

Hamilton is pretty boring, tbh. Everything still completely shut down up here. Take out only for food. Heading to Toronto today so we’ll see how that goes.

100% in for Mexico City. My friend in Charlotte has a local that we’re staying with so no idea where we will end up. But worst case I’ll see y’all at the pre party and match.

So did we confirm whether it was Husky or Scremin who had the Wake sweatshirt on front row?

Wasn't me, though I was in the front row thanks to mattwfu99.

20220127-192150.jpg

I read Weah had his first shot then got Covid so he couldn't get his 2nd dose. Canada doesn't allow entry with proof of recovery and 1 dose.

I’ve had Paramount+ on Roku for over a year and had zero problems. Only way to watch Veneziamerica.

Same here. I've watched on Roku, FireStick, on my cell, and on my computer browsers and never had these problems. I think my feed crashed once but was back on within a couple of minutes of a United match last season.

I read Weah had his first shot then got Covid so he couldn't get his 2nd dose. Canada doesn't allow entry with proof of recovery and 1 dose.

Well, that is their policy NOW. How convenient...

Stupid hat.

I read that too, but the guidance is that you can get a vaccine (whether 1st dose, 2nd dose or booster) as soon as you are out of isolation, so I’m not sure that “couldn’t” is the right way to describe it (unless he got monoclonal antibodies for treatment - then you need to wait 90 days). I also guess the guidance/requirements for waiting for a vaccine after infection could be different in France.

Deac Allistair Johnston holds off Pulisic one-on-one

I didn't realize he transferred in from St. Johns

Back