Page 84 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3474798081828384858687888994 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2296

Thread: Official US Soccer / World Cup 22 Thread (USA, England, Iran, Wales?)

If you are a les site subscriber it comes with paramount plus

How do you people watch Serie A without Paramount+?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakelaw2006 View Post
    That is ridiculous. I don't think I know a single person who subscribes to Paramount+.
    I have it for soccer. They have a ton of champs league. The app is horrendous though.

So did we confirm whether it was Husky or Scremin who had the Wake sweatshirt on front row?

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    I have it for soccer. They have a ton of champs league. The app is horrendous though.
    App is horrendous. Plenty of soccer CL team fans have it. AND FANS OF THE REAL WORLD ROAD RULES CHALLENGE OGS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakelaw2006 View Post
    That is ridiculous. I don't think I know a single person who subscribes to Paramount+.
    Champions League + Nick shows for the kid = I am at least one person that subscribes to Paramount+.

BLAZE and the Monster Machines will be the end of me.
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    I have it solely to watch Napoli and Serie A in general and the app is trash. It dies randomly and will disconnect from chromecast just because. Only app I have these problems with.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayettenam View Post
    So did we confirm whether it was Husky or Scremin who had the Wake sweatshirt on front row?
    Not I. Didnít make it to Columbus. Just arrived in Hamilton, ON this evening however.

Iíve had Paramount+ on Roku for over a year and had zero problems. Only way to watch Veneziamerica.

Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (WCQ vs. El Sal TONIGHT 7pm ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Screamindemon3 View Post
    Not I. Didnít make it to Columbus. Just arrived in Hamilton, ON this evening however.
    Bro have fun. I thought about making a last second trip but canít swing it. Iím locked in for Mexico City though, got a few pals coming and maybe Manifest. Iím also on the Scuffed Podcast (highly recommend) Discord and thereís 10-12 of us going independent of AO. Going to do a meet up in the touristy area (Roma) beforehand and travel to the match together. Shoot me a text if you decide to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Bro have fun. I thought about making a last second trip but canít swing it. Iím locked in for Mexico City though, got a few pals coming and maybe Manifest. Iím also on the Scuffed Podcast (highly recommend) Discord and thereís 10-12 of us going independent of AO. Going to do a meet up in the touristy area (Roma) beforehand and travel to the match together. Shoot me a text if you decide to go.
    Hamilton is pretty boring, tbh. Everything still completely shut down up here. Take out only for food. Heading to Toronto today so weíll see how that goes.

100% in for Mexico City. My friend in Charlotte has a local that weíre staying with so no idea where we will end up. But worst case Iíll see yíall at the pre party and match.

Weah reportedly not in Hamilton due to unknown reasons.

Wasn't me, though I was in the front row thanks to mattwfu99.

Weah reportedly not in Hamilton due to unknown reasons.
    ESPN crawl said he didnít meet vaccine requirements for entry into Canada.

I read Weah had his first shot then got Covid so he couldn't get his 2nd dose. Canada doesn't allow entry with proof of recovery and 1 dose.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Iíve had Paramount+ on Roku for over a year and had zero problems. Only way to watch Veneziamerica.
    Same here. I've watched on Roku, FireStick, on my cell, and on my computer browsers and never had these problems. I think my feed crashed once but was back on within a couple of minutes of a United match last season.
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyDeac View Post
    I read Weah had his first shot then got Covid so he couldn't get his 2nd dose. Canada doesn't allow entry with proof of recovery and 1 dose.
    Well, that is their policy NOW. How convenient...

Stupid hat.
    DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyDeac View Post
    I read that too, but the guidance is that you can get a vaccine (whether 1st dose, 2nd dose or booster) as soon as you are out of isolation, so Iím not sure that ďcouldnítĒ is the right way to describe it (unless he got monoclonal antibodies for treatment - then you need to wait 90 days). I also guess the guidance/requirements for waiting for a vaccine after infection could be different in France.

Deac Allistair Johnston holds off Pulisic one-on-one

I didn't realize he transferred in from St. Johns