• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball schedule updates?

Isn’t Cameron a tightly enclosed sweatbox as well?

So im guessing those of us that dont want to fork over like $65 to be able to have cable subscription with ACCNetwork are just fucked again? ;/

Is there any other way to watch ACCNetwork games? Some random guy who twitch streams them or something like that? Or paid access per game?

So im guessing those of us that dont want to fork over like $65 to be able to have cable subscription with ACCNetwork are just fucked again? ;/

Is there any other way to watch ACCNetwork games? Some random guy who twitch streams them or something like that? Or paid access per game?

vipleague.lc is a good resource

With a 27 game limit and 20 ACC games, looking like 2 OOC games still are unknown.

What is known:

Nov. 25-27: Del. St., Bama St., Longwood
Dec. 2 Presby
Dec. 13 Troy

Guessing at least one of those two OOC games will be played, between the ACC opener on Dec. 16 and the Cuse game on Dec. 29.

Any idea when we will find out about the TV for the Thanksgiving event?

TV schedules likely to be up soon. Since all conference teams begin play on November 25, and almost all are playing in MTEs over those 3 days, guessing ESPN+ for all the WF Thanksgiving tourney games, unless there is a window when no other ACC teams are playing over those 3 days. WF is picked to finish last in the ACC, and WF scheduled 3 teams ranked in the 300s. Not exactly must see TV for anyone not a die-hard WF follower.

Cut the cord and get YouTubeTV. $65 per month total and has ACCN.

Cut the cord and get YouTubeTV. $65 per month total and has ACCN.

YTTV may not broadcast the games on Raycom. I lost Fox Sports South and missed the UVA football game as a result. Blacked out in my area on ESPN3 as well. This could pose a much bigger problem for basketball games. Solutions welcomed.

There was a time when for $65 a month, I would have done youtube on one tv and cable on another to make sure I saw every game. Then a decade crushed my soul.

Now I'm ok watching replays on youtube or dvd. (Drew whatever his name should have an icon). I still need the UNC 93 game on DVD if anyone wants to get me something for xmas..

Sidestep ESPN blackouts with ExpressVPN or the like.

3 games... Longwood also there.

Not sure how no Alabama State will impact the tourney... I guess just 2 games in 3 days.

Yeah. I didn't forget about Longwood. They're the third game. The point was that both mascots are the Hornets.

Back