• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official TRUMP 2020 - 2040 THREAD

cross posting from another thread:
the thing that I'm most annoyed about today is that the voting turnout increased, but the proportions didn't. I really thought that increased participation would lean more blue. Instead, I'm left to face the very official realization that approximately half of our countrymen are racist, misogynistic pricks, who couldn't care less about their fellow man. I'm sure some of you who voted for Trump seem like nice enough people in a face to face conversation, and I'll continue to have conversations with you - but I will not believe you when you say you're none of those things. If you care more about the economy than how black people are treated, YOU'RE A RACIST. If you care more about tax cuts than the fact that your candidate disrespects women, YOU'RE MISOGYNISTIC. If you care more about immigration than stopping COVID, YOU'RE A PRICK. I'm not going to pretend these things aren't true, and don't ask me to. Clearly, you're okay with it. If you have managed to delude yourself into believing that you're just a misunderstood patriot, I'm not playing along. If you want to live in a fun house, where mirrors tell you you're skinny when you aren't, that's your call - but I'm not participating in your stupid crap.

If you voted for Trump, you are racist, chauvinist, and uncaring; at a bare minimum you're one of the three. You know it and so do the rest of us. Don't ask me to pretend otherwise.

Back