• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lame Donald Duck

Anyone he can pardon now is small potatoes. The big names and most guilty have not be charged yet.

Really who fucking cares if he pardons people on his way out. It's a fair trade to not have him running lives anymore.

No. Crooks pardoning crooks just enables corruption in the White House. Ford pardoned Nixon which led to Iran-Contra which has led to the non-stop grift machine on the right.

Without Trump on the ballot, I don’t think it’s out of the question to take at least one of those seats.

I actually think this is pretty likely.

I’m betting it’s Warnock/Perdue.

Grifting and golf

Continuing to challenge the election is a HUGE grift for him. They are sending out donation requests BY THE HOUR. No chance he lets up on this easy $$.

Is this on the justice dept's dime? I'm assuming it is.

So, what terrible thing did he refuse to do for Trump?

Apparently he didn't roll over quickly enough for his belly rub.

Looking like 2020's final f u to us is going to be the donald j trump revenge tour.

Rallies.

Seriously, you watch. Rallies is all this dude knows how to do and he'll keep having them because 1) he needs to raise money and 2) he desperately craves attention.

No doubt about this. Keep those superspreaders on the road!

Rallies.

Seriously, you watch. Rallies is all this dude knows how to do and he'll keep having them because 1) he needs to raise money and 2) he desperately craves attention.

yeah I saw some tweets last night he was considering doing them again as early as this week

I really give two shits who Dump fires and who he doesn't. Anyone who went to work for his Administration can't be surprised at anything he does.

As far as pardons. Since I don't believe he'll be charged, let alone convicted of anything over the next two months, they'll be no pardons necessary.

Rallies.

Oh, yeah. And he'll likely keep doing them even after he leaves office. Keep grifting off the rubes by saying that he's raising the money to run again in four years, then just put the money into paying off his debts and buying a new golf course and country club somewhere. And as long as his cult keeps coming and donating, it's just rinse, repeat.

Back