• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lame Donald Duck

Yeah, Trump is going to have to find a way to make money after he leaves office. Melania could get a million for a book, but that's about it. And after the book, all of Trump's supporters will turn on her. She's not particularly qualified to do anything on her own as an ex-model with no taste.

She's still pretty hot, but who would want to be Eskimo Bros with President Mushroom Dick ?

There are rich guys all over the world who wanna bang her and say that their peen touched a place Trump's peen touched. You should get out more the world is full of fucking weirdos with lots of money

There’s also plenty of dudes out there who would hate fuck her.

just realized... anyone checked to see if the trump's have any skin in the ammunition game? I'm thinking donnie Jr is a partner in a company that will get an exclusive, paid up front contract, whether ammunition is used or not. (this won't last long).

You think the MFer will actually try to invoke martial law...?

I've no doubt he's considering it.

You think the MFer will actually try to invoke martial law...?

I've no doubt he's considering it.

I don't think it matters how many civilian positions he re-appoints in the Pentagon, I highly doubt that the actual military would follow him at this point. That is what ultimately makes all this a fool's errand on Trump's part. Highly damaging to the country, but doomed to failure. His only real chance was through the courts, and those options are not working out for him.

Don't worry everyone. Totally not political appointees destroying evidence.

Who cares?

What’s important is trying to overturn the presidential election!

The potential hacking into computer systems of 425 of the Fortune Five Hundred and the top 10 telecom firms means that everybody's info has potentially been exposed.

Back