• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lame Donald Duck

This is basically digital 9/11 and it’s no big deal.

I guess I should be relieved he's spending time and effort on something like this rather than things with more immediate consequence, just so long as Biden can un-EO it.

I guess I should be relieved he's spending time and effort on something like this rather than things with more immediate consequence, just so long as Biden can un-EO it.

As an executive order, it can be made worth less than the paper it is printed on the afternoon of Jan 20, if Biden so chooses.

Doesn’t Twitter control those accounts? They had previously announced they would hand over to Biden on the 20th.

Doesn’t Twitter control those accounts? They had previously announced they would hand over to Biden on the 20th.

They could at least un-bluecheck the one Trump is using and bluecheck the one that Biden wants to use, I would think.

It's their platform. Guessing they can delete, transfer, shutdown what they want. They could also check their own records.

Back