• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lame Donald Duck

Tag: burn it all down; top secrets to putin et al

What's he going to do?
Rampage?
Mope?

Certainly won't be heading to Georgia to campaign on behalf of Perdue and Loeffler after losing the state. Gotta get people there to volunteer and turnout voters to win control of the senate.

shredder.gif

Certainly won't be heading to Georgia to campaign on behalf of Perdue and Loeffler after losing the state. Gotta get people there to volunteer and turnout voters to win control of the senate.

Without Trump on the ballot, I don’t think it’s out of the question to take at least one of those seats.

Without Trump on the ballot, I don’t think it’s out of the question to take at least one of those seats.

Agreed. I also think that the Obamas, Stacey Abrams, and other prominent Democrats will be all over the state campaigning on behalf of Warnock and Ossoff to turn out the vote in Atlanta and the surrounding counties once again. This fight isn't over today as Obama said in his statement congratulating Joe.

Coin flip every day between mope and (continue to?) actively destroy the country. Hoping that Pubs that did win reelection will mitigate some of the latter.

Probably what he is doing right now,golf, as aides try to find a place he can go to avoid active sentence.

Agreed. I also think that the Obamas, Stacey Abrams, and other prominent Democrats will be all over the state campaigning on behalf of Warnock and Ossoff to turn out the vote in Atlanta and the surrounding counties once again. This fight isn't over today as Obama said in his statement congratulating Joe.

Those runoffs will give some interesting insights into gop rhetoric post trump. Do they run on the convention platform still or run away from it?

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump just tucks his tail between his legs and disappears the rest of the term. He'll tweet and his lawyers will make up lawsuits but I dont think he'll make any appearances or really do anything.

I would bet the farm on some comments about inauguration crowd size.

You think Trump and Biden will ever speak to each other again?

Honestly, who gives a shit. All these people worrying about if Trump will give a concession speech or call or conform to the general norms are expecting far more from Trump than he's ever shown he's capable of. He'll never accept this result and we don't need him to.

Honestly, who gives a shit. All these people worrying about if Trump will give a concession speech or call or conform to the general norms are expecting far more from Trump than he's ever shown he's capable of. He'll never accept this result and we don't need him to.

This. He’s a sore loser and his people need to decide if they’re going to be sore losers too.

Coin flip every day between mope and (continue to?) actively destroy the country. Hoping that Pubs that did win reelection will mitigate some of the latter.

They will now want to rein in the deficit after running it up.

Watch now for the most shameful Pardon Train in the history of the United States of America, and never ever forget it.

Remember for you and your grandchildren. This will be a great travesty along with all the others:
-cozying up to our enemies and dictators while disrespecting our allies
-lethality for the medically vulnerable
-corruption unparalleled
-ineptitude
-utter disregard for children of asylum seekers
-and on and on.

And he will attempt to pardon himself. Barrett, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Roberts and other Supremes must stand up to such idiocy of a President pardoning oneself.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump just tucks his tail between his legs and disappears the rest of the term. He'll tweet and his lawyers will make up lawsuits but I dont think he'll make any appearances or really do anything.

You wish. He'll do whatever damage he can, starting with firing Fauci tomorrow, then go start Trump TV and be the loudest person in the country for the next 4 years.

Watch now for the most shameful Pardon Train in the history of the United States of America, and never ever forget it.

Remember for you and your grandchildren. This will be a great travesty along with all the others:
-cozying up to our enemies and dictators while disrespecting our allies
-lethality for the medically vulnerable
-corruption unparalleled
-ineptitude
-utter disregard for children of asylum seekers
-and on and on.

And he will attempt to pardon himself. Barrett, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Roberts and other Supremes must stand up to such idiocy of a President pardoning oneself.

Can he not pardon himself? I don't know. But yeah, pardoning aplenty the next 2 months. Even if he can pardon himself, he can't for state crimes. But I don't know if criminal prosecutions will be helpful or make him into a martyr.

Really who fucking cares if he pardons people on his way out. It's a fair trade to not have him running lives anymore.

Oh I don’t really care if he does just curious if he will. He can quit today for all I care, which I’m sure he’s at least already done in spirit.

Back