Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Biden actual cabinet and political appointee thread

I did not realize Garland was that old when I suggested he might still get a spot on SCOTUS.
    Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by SC DEAC View Post
    The big loser of the Georgia senate results (other than Perdue and Loeffler) is Stephen Breyer. Will be enormous pressure on him to retire and retire soon.
    I hope Biden replaces him with an L1 like Numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    I hope Biden replaces him with an L1 like Numbers.
    Itís a ď1LĒ but yes, I like it. Numbers, whatís up man, you canít pass contracts 1?

Quote Originally Posted by wakelaw13 View Post
    Itís a ď1LĒ but yes, I like it. Numbers, whatís up man, you canít pass contracts 1?
    Don't assume the "L" stands for "Law."

I'm sure there's a Supreme Court focused thread but since it's the current topic, I'll post here.

I saw Clarence Thomas trending just now, was excited for a moment then saw it was just because folks found out his wife is a real deal magat.

I think Clarence will be having a chat with the wifey, and I'm guessing Ginni will be deleting her twitter account.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by cville deac View Post
    I think Clarence will be having a chat with the wifey, and I'm guessing Ginni will be deleting her twitter account.
    Why would you think that? Thomas wouldn't even recuse himself from a case his wife was directly involved in.

Looks like its gone. He really is unfit. Nice to have a majority of the Supreme Court unfit for their office.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

mr. president, do not leave transportation secretary mayor pete alone with amy klobuchar

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Buttigieg is well above average at thinking and communicating in the moment.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

I don't get it.

I don't get it.
    Thatís the best conservatives have to bitch about after the shit of the last four years.

I don't get it.
    It's weak to admit that you don't know something and that you will have to go look it up and get back to someone. Just rattle off some numbers, make shit up, or lie, but never admit naivete.
    Birds are real.

So about 15 times over her first five press conferences, Psaki told a reporter sheíd follow back up with them. And thatís a problem for conservatives?

Yep...just say Dear Leader is all knowing and doing everything perfectly.

That works for ďconservativesĒ, apparently.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Needs a bigger binder to leaf through for a prepared statement to deliver condescendingly

So about 15 times over her first five press conferences, Psaki told a reporter sheíd follow back up with them. And thatís a problem for conservatives?
    Ok, but, if you watch it on a loop on twitter 15 time quickly becomes 45 time before you realize that the video started over twice. That is a lot of circling.
    Birds are real.