• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden actual cabinet and political appointee thread

Sorry for your loss, Chris
? I have seen her name mentioned on Twitter 80 bazillion times. Of course you knew her name too but you're trying to craft some narrative.

Last edited:
I read on twitter this morning that Murkowski was floating that she might be willing to vote for Tanden if Biden let the ANWR drilling plan, that Trump pushed through at the end of his presidency, proceed. Fuck that. I am glad Biden wasn’t willing to sacrifice the wildlife refuge system for one nomination.

I read on twitter this morning that Murkowski was floating that she might be willing to vote for Tanden if Biden let the ANWR drilling plan, that Trump pushed through at the end of his presidency, proceed. Fuck that. I am glad Biden wasn’t willing to sacrifice the wildlife refuge system for one nomination.

Besides the disastrous impact on the environment, we are now a net oil exporter and don't need the oil from AK.

Duckworth realizing the implied power that Manchin has by being a "no" vote.

Back