• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden actual cabinet and political appointee thread

birdman

Reaction score
We're not speculating anymore! This is the real deal...The actual cabinet and political appointment thread.

Last edited:
I guess Klain or Richetti are probably the likely nods, but I would honestly give Mayor Pete a good look for Chief of Staff. Could be good for the administration and him.

Hunter Biden for Attorney General. Hillary for SCOTUS

I guess Klain or Richetti are probably the likely nods, but I would honestly give Mayor Pete a good look for Chief of Staff. Could be good for the administration and him.

Agreed. While he was in the military, he has never been in the high echelons. He's the best messager the Dems have and needs something high profile. COS is a perfect fit. I like Susan Rice for State or NSA.

Danielle Gray for HHS or AG.

No offense to Pete, but no COS. Need someone who knows DC to manage that shit.

Kasich may get something as the token pub. HUD? Commerce?

Biden cabinet speculation thread

RJ suggested Jay Inslee for EPA and Tim Duncan for Secretary of Defense.

Throwing my hat in the ring for secretary of tomfoolery and hijinks or the equally critical sec of shenanigans. Did I do that right?

They won't but I'd love to see Schiff unleashed as AG. Tell him to investigate any legitimate crimes committed during the previous administration, by democrats or conservatives, and go completely hands off. We need to clean this shit up.

I’m most interested in who replaces Redfield at CDC.

I think Pete is gonna end up as chief of staff. Just a hunch.

I think Pete is gonna end up as chief of staff. Just a hunch.

Yeah. If it was an outsider President, I’d say he should get an insider CoS. I don’t think Biden needs someone who knows DC as CoS.

My sister turned in her thesis yesterday and accepted a position at the EPA today starting in January. So I’m hoping for her sake we get someone better than Pruitt in!

Yeah. If it was an outsider President, I’d say he should get an insider CoS. I don’t think Biden needs someone who knows DC as CoS.

Obama needed a staff full of experienced DC insiders. Biden absolutely does not and should use this opportunity to build the coalition for Kamala and raise the profile of ambitious members of the Dem bench.

Does Pete want CoS? Does that help his future political ambitions better than different posts?

Obama needed a staff full of experienced DC insiders. Biden absolutely does not and should use this opportunity to build the coalition for Kamala and raise the profile of ambitious members of the Dem bench.

Exactly. Build a diverse coalition of either young people (25-55) or old people with young up and comers ready to take over.

Katie Porter for Treasury or CFPB unless she wants Harris’ Senate seat. By way, Schiff may end up here as well. Newsome has decisions.

Last edited:

This. Up and comers heading agencies with experienced aids behind the scenes. Build that bench and give them the help needed to fix the critically damaged executive branch.

Does Pete want CoS? Does that help his future political ambitions better than different posts?

No. People don’t seem to grasp what a CoS is or does. It’s like a 2-3 year position at most. Burns you up and spits you out. It’s not a stepping stone to higher office, that’s for sure.

Back