• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden actual cabinet and political appointee thread

I did not realize Garland was that old when I suggested he might still get a spot on SCOTUS.

The big loser of the Georgia senate results (other than Perdue and Loeffler) is Stephen Breyer. Will be enormous pressure on him to retire and retire soon.

I hope Biden replaces him with an L1 like Numbers.

I'm sure there's a Supreme Court focused thread but since it's the current topic, I'll post here.

I saw Clarence Thomas trending just now, was excited for a moment then saw it was just because folks found out his wife is a real deal magat.

I think Clarence will be having a chat with the wifey, and I'm guessing Ginni will be deleting her twitter account.

I think Clarence will be having a chat with the wifey, and I'm guessing Ginni will be deleting her twitter account.

Why would you think that? Thomas wouldn't even recuse himself from a case his wife was directly involved in.

Looks like its gone. He really is unfit. Nice to have a majority of the Supreme Court unfit for their office.

mr. president, do not leave transportation secretary mayor pete alone with amy klobuchar

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

It's weak to admit that you don't know something and that you will have to go look it up and get back to someone. Just rattle off some numbers, make shit up, or lie, but never admit naivete.

So about 15 times over her first five press conferences, Psaki told a reporter she’d follow back up with them. And that’s a problem for conservatives?

Yep...just say Dear Leader is all knowing and doing everything perfectly.

That works for “conservatives”, apparently.

Needs a bigger binder to leaf through for a prepared statement to deliver condescendingly

So about 15 times over her first five press conferences, Psaki told a reporter she’d follow back up with them. And that’s a problem for conservatives?

Ok, but, if you watch it on a loop on twitter 15 time quickly becomes 45 time before you realize that the video started over twice. That is a lot of circling.

Back