• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden actual cabinet and political appointee thread

Again, chief of staff is not a stepping stone to higher political office. It would make zero sense to stick Pete in that position.

Like I said, I'm not concerned about making sure Pete has a stepping stone. I'm more concerned about using his talent effectively in the administration.

So you believe they’ll throw the former President in jail for his misguided “child separation” policy?

Good luck prosecuting that one, especially given the previous administration's policies. What else?

Are you high? What crimes against humanity?

And I loathe the man and think he is corrupt.

So you believe they’ll throw the former President in jail for his misguided “child separation” policy?

No, I don't. That's why I didn't mention prosecution in my post. Center's comment implied that this administration hasn't committed crimes against humanity. I offered an example of one.

No, because they aren't crime against humanity. Not even close.

I saw an article that included Mandy Cohen as a possibility for Secretary of Health and Human Services

Like I said, I'm not concerned about making sure Pete has a stepping stone. I'm more concerned about using his talent effectively in the administration.

It’s a dumb idea practically and politically and will never happen.

Crimes against humanity involve large amounts of people and usually rape and death.

Let you suffer in ignorance. Not every fuck up, even intentional, is a crime.

Can we start other thread for Trump investigation speculation?

You would need to indict every leader in Western Europe as well. Trump clowned this, but ignorance is not a crime against humanity.

Next.

Listen to the Woodward tapes. Ignorant on the covid19 he was not. He knew, and explained, what was gonna happen. He ran with inaction and lies instead.

But keep trying to feel better about your vote...s?

Back