• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alex Trebek

RIP. God damn icon.

His appearance on Cheers was amazing.

If 2020's assault on characters in SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy skit continues, Burt Reynolds better watch out.

1200px-Hausziege_04.jpg

If 2020's assault on characters in SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy skit continues, Burt Reynolds better watch out.

If this is a joke, I don't get it. If it is not, I've got some bad news for you...

I still remember him doing a bit part in my favorite X-Files episode, the one where Charles Nelson Reilly is writing a hokey book about a teenage couple who claim they were abducted by a UFO in Washington state, and Mulder and Scully go to investigate. Trebek and Jesse Ventura are the Men in Black who try to intimidate and harass them and the other witnesses. It's hilarious - Trebek hypnotizes Mulder: "You are feeling very sleepy..." RIP, Alex.

On the Mount Rushmore of Universally Loved People.

RIP

Speaking of celebrity jeopardy, 2020 tried to take Tom hanks but he said f off.

Chadwick Bozeman had a good turn on black jeopardy so I'll add that to this 2020 tally. If you haven't seen that its worth a watch. Hopefully three and done.

I never liked him. He had the answers on his cue cards! It wasn’t like he knew everything.

Still sucks he died tho.

wow, i owe my 6th grade victory in the Geography Bee to Trebek? amazing

sadly Geo Bee will die with him, #scooooooop

God bless Trebek. He lives a grand life and I hope he was able to go somewhat peacefully without suffering. FUCK CANCER.

RIP, legend.

Back