• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Masters contest

Bryson on 13 was one yard closer than Oosthuizen and they still wouldn't shut up about it. Then he put one in the bushes and a provisional in the creek. Good stuff.

Bryson on 13 was one yard closer than Oosthuizen and they still wouldn't shut up about it. Then he put one in the bushes and a provisional in the creek. Good stuff.

LOL, he just doubled 13, I thought that was going to be a drive and a flip wedge for him and he was going to eagle it all 4 days.

Whoever the woman is doing this ESPN+ commentary is laughably awful. Pretty amazing combination of pointless phrases and abrupt stops and starts, constantly stepping on the other guy.

Whoever the woman is doing this ESPN+ commentary is laughably awful. Pretty amazing combination of pointless phrases and abrupt stops and starts, constantly stepping on the other guy.

It’s Michelle Wie

Didn't realize it was THAT Michelle. She'll have some good advice for how to celebrate winning at least...

wie_twerk.gif

I realize that posting this will cause my team to tank, but my 5 players that are on the course are at a combined -8...

Definitely watching the Masters Sunday. Looked at the football schedule, and we have 2 4:00 games being shown and only 1 early game, which in our area is Was/Det - woof.

Michelle kinda has that dumb hot chick sound, and I am into it. To many women commentators try an overcompensate, not Michelle. I dig it.

I loved watching it this morning on The Masters website. There were no announcers.

Im in a contest where I start with 6 players and I've got Casey and Matsuyama and I'm -13 total. $1,470 to the winner.

I thought about taking Hideki in our pool because he's been playing well recently but I would have been a couple of points shy of 400 with him. It would be pretty cool for Japan to get their 1st male major champ.

Im in a contest where I start with 6 players and I've got Casey and Matsuyama and I'm -13 total. $1,470 to the winner.

Again, risking jinx, but my team in this contest is at -15 with Dustin Johnson the only one left to finish today. How many thousand of dollars will I win in this contest?

Back